About Andrea Unger
Hi, I’m Andrea Unger.
I always love the “about me” page on websites like this because they’re written in the third person …even though they’re typically written by the the owner of the site.
So after Andrea Unger made several attempts to sound smarter than he really is by writing about himself in the third person, he quickly abandoned that approach and decided to write this page like it was a letter to a friend.
Which …in many ways, it is.
Anyway – what do you want to know?
I was born in 1966. I live in a small town near Ascoli Piceno, Italy with my wife, Nadia, and four kids.
I’m guessing that’s not the kind of stuff you’re looking for.
What You’ll Learn In Master The Code & Go LIVE?
- Welcome (what you can expect)
- Introduction to Trading Systems
- Trading Platforms
- How to download and install MultiCharts
- MC’s applications
- How to download and install IQFeed
- IQFeed configuration
- How to download and install Interactive Brokers
- IB configuration
- Instruments Settings
- Continuous Contracts
- MC’s Custom Futures
- Historical Data – ASCII Mapping
- Historical data – files Qmd
- MC Preferences
- Local Time vs. Exchange Time
- Types of scripts
- Vector coding vs. object-oriented coding
- The basic structure of a trading system
- Planning a strategy like a Flow Chart
- Night DAX as a Flow Chart
- Example. SMA crossing
- Example. Donchian Channel
- The main logical operators
- The types of parenthesis and how to use them
- Orders I – MKT
- Orders II – STOP
- Orders III – LIMIT
- Orders IV – Exit orders
- Functions, Indicators and Strategies – Odd and Even days
- Functions – Pivot Points
- Signals I – Intro
- Signals II – Trading Engines Examples – Intro
- Signals III – Trading Engines Examples – HL Breakout
- Signals IV – Trading Engines Examples – Donchian Breakout
- Signals V – Trading Engines Examples – EMA Cross
- Signals VI – Trading Engines Examples – Bollinger
- Signals VII – Trading Engines Examples – HL Reversal
- Signals VIII – Trading Engines Examples – Bias Short Term
- Signals IX – Strategy Performance Report
- Signals X – On Overfitting
- Data2 Data Series
- Portfolio Trader
- Strategy Settings
- Symbol Mapping
- Conversion stop and limit orders to market orders
- How to use setexitonclose in live trading
- Trading on contracts with short leverage
- Email alert
- Rollover – I – Intro
- Rollover – II – Foreseen date calculation
- Rollover – III – Next expiration technique
- Rollover – IV – Custom future advanced technique
- Order and Position Tracker
- VPS – Intro
- VPS – Resource check
- VPS Setup I – Renting a VPS
- VPS Setup II – ScriptPrepTool+MC Installation
- VPS Setup III – Windows Updates
- VPS Setup IV – Change of RDP port
- Position Sizing Algorithms – I – Intro
- Position Sizing Algorithms – II – Code example
More courses from the same author: Andrea Unger
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.