Description of AutoTrader – Fully Automated Trading System
Automated Trading Strategies for trading stocks and futures in any markets worldwide. Take the frustration out of chasing and missing entries and automate it with our Automated Trading Strategy. Our strategy has a trend filter and will only trade in the direction of the overall trend.
Trading with the filter improves the winning percentages and you can also turn the filter on and off if you wish. Trading three contracts of the ES above and we reach are daily goal. Our thirty four page manual gives you step by step instructions on how to setup the software, which renko bar settings to use and how to use price targets and stops. And there are also videos that explain further on using the software.
We educate you on how the market works and how to use our software. Also, we provide superior support were all email is answered within one to two hours, and you can also chat with support using our chat bot for any questions you may have after your purchase.
The Trading123 fully automated futures trading systems is a 100% algorithm trading strategy that trades any markets worldwide. It has been programmed as a futures trading algorithm that identifies the trend. The automated trading software places the trades either long or short on trend reversals and is a fully automated trading systems that are more accurate than any human trader.
What will you learn in AutoTrader – Fully Automated Trading System
- Autotrader-auto entry, auto stops, profit targets, trailing stop and breakeven.
- AutoTrader allows for emotion free trading, emotions are the biggest reason traders fail.
- Autotrader provides for stress free trading, never miss or second guess a trade.
- AutoTrader-No restrictions in trading times, contracts, shares or profits.
- Trade with Renko charts which provide a smother and longer trend = larger profits.
- Works with all major brokerage accounts, list can be found in autotrader manual.
- Trade both long or short, or long or short trades only.
- No monthly, yearly or renewal or licensing fees. One price and you won it.
Find out more Stock Trading Courses