- PART 1 – What, How and Why of Volume Profiling
- PART 2 – Participants within the Auction Process
- PART 3 – Volume Profiling Elements
- PART 4 – Volume Profiling in Action
- PART 5 – Principles: Symmetry, Day Types, Price Behaviour and Trading Process
- PART 6 – Bracketing, Trending, Market Balance, Trade Location and Market Open Strategies
- PART 7 – Auction Identifiers, Point of Control, Anomalies and High/Low Volume Areas
- PART 8 – Control Identifiers, Profile Strategies and Volume Profiling Templating
- PART 9 – Anomaly Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 10 – Momentum Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 11 – Trending Volume Profiling Strategies
- PART 12 – Reversal Volume Profiling Strategies
Axia Futures started with a group of ambitious individuals who appreciate independent thinking and most importantly the value of ethics, honesty and friendship. We are a team of traders who are also close friends that share the same ideology on how to develop trading talent. For too long, training programmes across the city have become stale and dormant by not evolving with the changing market environment. We know that to stay ahead of market opportunity, we need a team that shares this ethos of constant reinvention and that is why we have started Axia Futures. We are not only Educators but also Traders and thus what is best for us will ensure is best for our community.
As a collective group of successful traders, with a combined experience of 50 years on our London Trading Floor, we know what is required to be successful so we ensure that all parts of our training reflect these fundamental characteristics.
More courses from the same author: Axia Futures