Description of Profitable Flashloans with Code, Create your own Token + 12 other blockchain courses
How to get your first Blockchain developer job?
- You need to know how to build decentralized applications on the Blockchain (Dapps)
- And you need to convince company that you know 1.
Most people think that you need to start from
- and move your way to
- But that’s not the most effective way…after all, what’s the point of studying all this Blockchain stuff if you can’t monetize it?
So… let’s reverse engineer the problem, and start from 2.
- The good news is that there IS a simple method to convince Blockchain companies to hire you…
- However, most Blockchain development course won’t teach you this…
- The solution, my friend, is to…
Build a portfolio of Blockchain applications (Dapps)
There is nothing more effective that a portfolio of projects to demonstrate your technical skills.
No need to over-optimize your CV, or exaggerate your past achievements. This does not work. Just show your code.
Ok great, but… what should you build?
A good portfolio is like a good wardrobe: you have a little bit of everything to cover different use-cases.
For Ethereum Dapps that means:
- Financial applications (Manipulate Ether, ERC20, ICO…)
- Good knowledge of tokens (ERC20, ERC721)
- Governance (DAO)
- Game (ERC721, Crypto-collectibles)
- Generate randomness
- Importing data to the Blockchain (oracles)
- Low-level knowledge of the EVM (assembly)
Your portfolio should also demonstrate that you know how to:
- Write safe Solidity smart contracts => smart contracts manipulate money, safety is VERY important
- Test your Solidity code => smart contracts can’t be updated, so tests are VERY important
- Integrate smart contracts with your frontend by using Web3
- Integrate frontend with wallets like Metamask
- Have a modern reactive UI, by using frontend Dapp framework like Drizzle
- Know how to use modern development tools of Ethereum
Phew! That’s a lot to take in… So… how are you going to come up with a Dapp portfolio that not only satisfies all the above conditions BUT also which starts simple and increase in difficulty, so that you have the time to learn progressively?
Dapp 30, a stunning collection of 30 decentralized applications
Dapp 30 is a course for Blockchain development where we build 30 decentralized applications (Dapps) on the Ethereum Blockchain.
What will you learn in Profitable Flashloans with Code, Create your own Token + 12 other blockchain courses?
- How to develop advanced smart contracts with Solidity and Remix
- How to tests your smart contracts like a pro with Truffle and Openzeppelin testing utilities
- How build stunning & reactive frontend UI connected to your smart contracts, using Truffle, Web3, Metamask, React & Drizzle
I built Dapp 30 by using the portfolio of Dapps I used myself to learn Ethereum and get my first Blockchain job paid 100k USD / year (remote).
In Dapp 30, we start with very simple smart contracts and Dapps, like Split payments or Wallets. Then we progressively increase the difficulty with Dapps like Multisig wallets, DAO, all the way up to advanced Dapps like decentralized Ebay, Twitter, and ERC20 ICO.
You can find the full list of Dapps if you scroll down and click on the down arrow to expand the full curriculum.
It’s important to have a nice Dapp portfolio, but it’s also important to use the right tools and technologies. Otherwise, if you use outdated tech, it’s going to be difficult to be hired.
Dapp 30 covers all the modern technologies of Blockchain & Ethereum
- Solidity, the most popular language of smart contracts
- Remix, and easy to use IDE for Solidity
- Truffle, the most popular framework for Solidity smart contracts
- Openzeppelin, a secure library for Solidity
- Web3, a library to integrate frontends with smart contracts
- Drizzle, a library to keep your frontend up-to-date with smart contracts (reactive UI)
For all these techs, we use the latest versions. Many course are outdated, but Dapp 30 regularly receives updates. For example, Dapp 30 uses Solidity 0.5 and web3 1.2, whereas many other courses use Solidity 0.4 and web3 0.x…
More courses from the same author: BlockChain
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.