Description of A to Z Fibonacci Analysis
- Focus on current markets and trade setups in a variety of markets
- Fibonacci Price clusters
- Symmetry setups
- Two-step patterns
- How to run Fibonacci Time Projections using two points and three points
- Learn how these time projections can traders of potential change in trend
- Demonstrate the Automated Fibonacci Time Clusters tool within the Dynamic Trader
Trade Entry & Risk Management
- Trade ENTRY techniques
- Where to place stop loss orders
- Trade management including suggestions on how to trail up stops
About Carolyn Boroden
Carolyn Boroden, a commodity trading advisor and technical analyst specializing in Fibonacci analysis, is the owner of Synchronicity Market Timing, LLC. Her unique form of price and time analysis is quickly proving to be one of the most promising trading techniques using Fibonacci available today. Carolyn’s first book, Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage, was published by McGraw-Hill in early 2008.
She has been involved in the trading industry since 1978, and has worked on several major trading floors including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the Chicago Board of Trade, NYFE, and COMEX. She taught a segment of the Chicago Commodity Boot Camp seminars for four years on advanced trading techniques using Fibonacci ratios on both the time and price axis of the market. Carloyn has also has been a featured speaker on Fibonacci analysis for venues such as the CMT Association, the Online Trading Expo, TradingMarkets, and Cornerstone Investments Group. She currently runs a day trading chat room.
More courses from the same author: Carolyn Boroden