Have you ever asked one of these questions while trading?
- “Is this a good entry point?“
- “Is it too late for me to buy?“
- “Should I buy now, or wait for the price to pullback?“
If you’ve ever had those questions then you need to understand how to manage risk. Risk management is one of the pillars of training that must be mastered in order to having a genuinely firm foundation as a trader. Face it, without risk management, a trader is essentially no different than a Las Vegas gambler.
After this training, you will know exactly when and where to buy along with knowing when NOT to buy
This training is designed to do one thing: teach you how to plan a trade where things could go minimally wrong, or massively right. The entry point is without question a crucial decision when it comes to making a profitable trade. With this being the case, it can also be one of the more intimidating aspects of trading that causes many trader’s confidence to be rattled. The good news is, the where should I buy? process can be massively simplified when the proper trade plan process is put into place… and this is where the training offers its value to you.
Perfect for the trader with a day-job
- Whether you are a day-trader who can monitor the market at all times during the day, or a trader who has a job and can not monitor the markets at all during the day, this training is designed to give you strategies that can be applied to your current situation.
- Upon completion, you will know how to truly develop a trade plan that gives you a “smart” entry point, a “realistic” exit point, and a “risk favorable” stop-loss point. When you combine these three components, you will no longer have your confidence rattled when trying to make a plan for your next trade idea.
Learn Step-By-Step How To Manage Trading Risk
The video training is all about details and in-depth explanations. There are no broad explanations that leave you with the feeling of being incomplete or worst yet, not feeling confident. All the areas and components of trade planning and risk management are covered step-by-step in a very logical and easy to understand presentation.
RvR Trading does NOT waste your valuable time with “theories” and “thoughts” of risk management. The training goes well beyond this and teaches you THREE actual buying techniques… in detail!
- The Panic Buy
- The Momentum Buy
- The Speculation Buy
When teaching the above THREE techniques, there are no broad explanations that leave you with the feeling of being incomplete. All the strategy tactics are taught step-by-step in a very logical and easy to understand presentation with multiple examples and case studies.
After the introductory videos and overall strategy explanation videos, each of the techniques is explained in detail through six separate videos.
- Technique Rules (1 video)
- Case Studies (3 videos)
- Ninja Trades (1 video)
- Scanning & Building a Watchlist (1 video)
The Exact Videos You Will Receive
- Course Introduction
- The Oxygen Tank
- Trade Plan Development Part 1
- Trade Plan Development Part 2
- Trading Capital Insurance Policy
- Advanced Orders
- The Panic Buy Strategy Rules
- The Panic Buy Case Studies Part 1
- The Panic Buy Case Studies Part 2
- The Panic Buy Case Studies Part 3
- The Panic Buy Ninja Trades
- The Panic Buy Scanning and Building a Watchlist
- The Momentum Buy Strategy Rules
- The Momentum Buy Case Studies Part 1
- The Momentum Buy Case Studies Part 2
- The Momentum Buy Case Studies Part 3
- The Momentum Buy Ninja Trades
- The Momentum Buy Scanning and Building a Watchlist
- The Momentum Buy Update Bonus
- The Speculation Buy Strategy Rules
- The Speculation Buy Case Studies Part 1
- The Speculation Buy Case Studies Part 2
- The Speculation Buy Case Studies Part 3
- The Speculation Buy Ninja Trades
- The Speculation Buy Scanning and Builing a Watchlist
- Course Conclusion
More courses from the same author: ClayTrader