Are you able to score winning trades on a regular basis?
Consistent trading is what allows you to trade for a living while you sit in your underwear at home. Learning to ‘truly’ use charts is a great step in the right direction of improving consistency. This training is designed to give you the quickest path to understanding charts and establishing trading consistancy.
Long term success as a trader is all about two characteristics: elimination of emotions and consistency. Technical analysis (the use of charts) is the most efficient method to acquire these two attributes.
- Ever watch a television show or movie that has stock traders apart of it? Notice what is always on the trader’s computer screens in the background? Technical charts!
- There is a reason professional traders use charts. If they want to keep their job, they need to be consistent and charts allow you to improve in this area.
- How do charts allow you to improve? They eliminate your emotions. Getting emotional is the worst thing a trader can do. You may profit every once in a while by making an ‘emotional’ decision, but in the long run, emotional decisions lead to irrational decisions, and irrational decisions lead to you losing money.
- The Robotic Trading educational training is broken down into various categories. There is a recommended viewing order for the videos that is provided with the training .
Whether you have a basic (or none what-so-ever) or intermediate understanding of technical analysis, I am extremely confident you will find value in the training .
- For example, if you know absolutely nothing about technical analysis or charts, the first two videos in the recommended viewing order are What is Technical Analysis? followed by, What is a Chart?, so as you can see, even if you had zero experience, the training would start you out at the very beginning.
- Each video builds upon the previous lesson so that by the time you are finished, you will not only understand basic and intermediate tactics, but also advanced charting strategies.
- The teaching concept of the training is to treat you as a construction project. First start you off with a solid foundation, then add in the the walls and roof, and finally prepare you with all the fancy stuff!
The Exact Videos You Will Receive
- What Is Technical Analysis
- What is a Chart
- Setting Up a Chart
- Candlestick Analysis
- Candlestick Analysis Case Studies
- The Trend is your Friend
- Support, Resistance, and Trendlines
- Support, Resistance, and Trendlines Case Studies
- Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Moving Averages (MAs)
- Moving Averages (MAs) Case Studies
- Moving Average Convergence Divergene (MACD)
- Bollinger Bands (BBs)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Chaikin Money Flow (CMF)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Pole Patterns
- Wedge Patterns
- Symmetrical Triangle Patterns
- Channel Patterns
- Ascending Triangle Patterns
- Descending Triangle Patterns
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Extensions
- Conclusion – The Ideals (Must Watch!!!)
More courses from the same author: ClayTrader