Description of How to build your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool
Learn how to build and maintain your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool, including how to compile coin daemons under Linux, add coins to a pool, and how to earn commission from everyone who mines at your pool. Lots of demos that you can follow yourself as you build your own mining pool.
Note: This course is not for those that are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency mining and blockchain technology, those with little computer experience, or those wanting to learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Also note that Yiimp is for coins based on Bitcoin code and is not compatible with Ethereum based coins.
What will you learn in How to build your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool?
- Build your own Cryptocurrency mining pool where others can meet and combine their computer power to allow more effective mining
- Earn commission from the miners who mine on your pool
- Maintain your mining pool
- Compile the coin daemons from source code
- Add coins to your mining pool
- Allow others to mine the coins you compile
- Pay your miners automatically while keeping a commission for yourself
- Spot a scam
- Troubleshoot basic problems that may arise
Who is How to build your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool for?
- For people who understand blockchain and cryptocurrency mining and want to expand on their existing mining experience
- For those that want to allow others to mine together for better mining results
- For people who are prepared to put in some effort and earn some commission while doing so
- For those that understand that things can can wrong in the IT world and they may need to troubleshoot issues themselves
- For those that are interested in being technical and have an attention for detail
- Note: Yiimp is not compatible with Ethereum and will only support coins based on Bitcoin.
- An intermediate level understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Experience in altcoin mining
- Experienced/Advanced level Linux skills
- A decently powered Windows computer that can have Oracle VirtualBox installed on it
- A VPS (virtual private server) from Vultr or similar, for your production server
More courses from the same author: Craig Young
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.