Description of CYBERPACK V.9.1
We have developed a new trading strategy and created a new job algorithm. Open trades based on signals from special indicators, H1 time frame, Indicator 4 . While using a large number of currency pairs and small lots, it is possible to achieve a completely secure transaction in the forex market. At the same time, while using Robot 28 , a large percentage of monthly profits are achieved.
What will you learn in CYBERPACK V.9.1?
- Aroon Up & Down indicator – identifies local peaks and valleys on the chart and provides signals to buy and sell currency pairs as they rise from the bottom or descend from the top.
- BBandWidthRatio – index based on Bollinger Bands and used to determine market volatility.
- Commodity Index Channel – CCI compares the current price with the average price over a period of time. The indicator oscillates above or below 0, turning to positive or negative territory.
- Pattern Recognition – an information technology indicator that finds and displays some of the most common figures on candlestick analysis and on its basis sends signals.
- Keltner channels are volatility-based envelopes placed above and below the exponential moving average. The Keltner channel is a trend indicator used to identify reversals with breakout channels and channel direction. Channels can also be used to identify overbought and oversold levels when the trend is flat.
- linear Regression – the trend indicator. Its main task is to indicate the current trend. Its direction and strength, as well as a signal of market correction.
- Momentum – technical indicator, the purpose of which is to measure the amount of change in the price of a financial instrument over a specified period of time.
- RSI – relative strength index (RSI) is a momentum index, comparing recent gains and gains over a specified period of time to measure the speed and change in price movements of a security. It is primarily used to try to identify conditions of overbought or oversold in the asset trading.
- TEMA indicator – a technical indicator used to soften prices and other data. It is a mixture of an exponential moving average, a double exponential figure and a triple moving average.
Find out more Forex Trading courses