CYBERPACK V.9.1 (28 EAS BUNDLE)
Description of CYBERPACK V.9.1
We have developed a new trading strategy and created a new job algorithm. Open trades based on signals from special indicators, H1 time frame, Indicator 4 . While using a large number of currency pairs and small lots, it is possible to achieve a completely secure transaction in the forex market. At the same time, while using Robot 28 , a large percentage of monthly profits are achieved.
What will you learn in CYBERPACK V.9.1?
- Aroon Up & Down indicator – identifies local peaks and valleys on the chart and provides signals to buy and sell currency pairs as they rise from the bottom or descend from the top.
- BBandWidthRatio – index based on Bollinger Bands and used to determine market volatility.
- Commodity Index Channel – CCI compares the current price with the average price over a period of time. The indicator oscillates above or below 0, turning to positive or negative territory.
- Pattern Recognition – an information technology indicator that finds and displays some of the most common figures on candlestick analysis and on its basis sends signals.
- Keltner channels are volatility-based envelopes placed above and below the exponential moving average. The Keltner channel is a trend indicator used to identify reversals with breakout channels and channel direction. Channels can also be used to identify overbought and oversold levels when the trend is flat.
- linear Regression – the trend indicator. Its main task is to indicate the current trend. Its direction and strength, as well as a signal of market correction.
- Momentum – technical indicator, the purpose of which is to measure the amount of change in the price of a financial instrument over a specified period of time.
- RSI – relative strength index (RSI) is a momentum index, comparing recent gains and gains over a specified period of time to measure the speed and change in price movements of a security. It is primarily used to try to identify conditions of overbought or oversold in the asset trading.
- TEMA indicator – a technical indicator used to soften prices and other data. It is a mixture of an exponential moving average, a double exponential figure and a triple moving average.
Find out more Forex Trading courses
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.