Directional Option Strategies for Swing and Day Trading
Buying options to profit on Directional moves offer incredible benefits over trading stocks if properly used. This course will teach you why and how.
There is a plethora of misleading market education and self-serving promotions being taught about trading options; especially, directionally.
MT Directional Options Strategies will explain how, when, and why to trade options directionally using MTS and Options Strategies.
The strategies that you will learn can be used on all liquid, optionable instruments for Swing Trading and/or Day Trading in all market environments.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to buy options to profit on directional chart setups for day and swing trading
- Option strategies for bullish and bearish directional trades to profit from your directional bias, including how to objectively manage positions
- How to buy out-of-the-money options/spreads for bigger expected gains with less cost and risk
- How to buy options to speculate on news, earning, high volatility, and expensive stocks
- Learn the importance, and necessary components, of an Options Trading Plan, plus steps for ongoing success
- How buying options using our Method provide superior benefits, including leverage, limited risk, and positive reward-risk with debit spreads
- How buying bull and bear debit spreads turns time decay into a benefit with higher probability of profit
- To profit from the many fallacies prevalent about trading options to keep you profitable – and objective
- Our exact strategies for trading options in small accounts, plus learn an income strategy by selling short-term expiring options to profit from rapid time decay
Master Trader Directional Option Strategies using the MTS will significantly increase your success trading directional options with better reward-risk!
- Module 1 – Foundation of Options Trading
- Module 2 – Master Trader Top Technical Patterns for Options Trading
- Module 3 – Option Strategies for Bullish Directional Trades
- Module 4 – Option Strategies for Bearish Directional Trades
- Module 5 – Trading Setups and Strategies for Earnings and Huge Profits
- Module 6 – Trading Options With a Small Account & Short Credit Spreads for Income
- Module 7 – Day Trading Options
- Module 8 – Strategy Review, Trading Plan, and Miscellaneous Topics
More courses from the same author: Forex
There are no reviews yet.