What will you learn in Profitable Flashloans?
- Welcome (1:11)
- The LION Method: Plan, Observe, Attack (2:10)
- Development tools (2:23)
PLAN: Establish an arbitrage strategy
- Introduction (2:11)
- Pick an arbitrage strategy (3:39)
- Pick an asset (2:24)
- Pick an exchange (1:06)
OBSERVE: Monitor the Blockchain for arbitrage opportunities
- Introduction (1:40)
- Setup the project (2:53)
- Connect to the Blockchain with Web3 and Infura (4:09)
- Secrets Management (private key & infura URL) (3:30)
- Listen to new blocks with Websockets (2:10)
- Poll Kyber prices (8:45)
- Normalize Kyber prices (2:46)
- Poll Uniswap prices (5:02)
- Normalize Uniswap prices (3:12)
- Evaluate the arbitrage opportunity (7:14)
ATTACK: Pounce on an arbitrage opportunity as soon as you see it
- Introduction (1:50)
- Pick a Flashloan provider
- Setup the Truffle project (2:31)
- Setup the sending address (2:24)
- Create the Flashloan smart contract (8:06)
- Add exchange & token addresses (7:54)
- Arbitrage 1: Buy on Kyber, sell on Uniswap (8:17)
- Arbitrage 2: Buy on Uniswap, sell on Kyber (2:55)
- Withdraw profits (3:02)
- Send transaction to initiate Flashloan (11:18)
- Deploy Flashloan smart contract (7:08)
- Corrections (6:51)
- Make the arbitrage script run 24/7 on a server (8:19)
Hi! My name is Julien and I am the instructor of EatTheBlocks Pro.
I am a senior Blockchain software engineer. I used to work in Finance, and I switched to software development 6 years ago.
For the past 3 years, I have been building Dapps and Solidity smart contracts for several Ethereum and ICOs projects, including Lendingblock, an institutional crypto lending exchange.
I run EatTheBlocks, a youtube channel for Ethereum developers. I have also published a Blockchain course for Manning.
I also contribute to the code of Drizzle and I spoke at TruffleCon 2019 on Drizzle.
More courses from the same author: EatTheBlocks
Please contact us to buy this course:
EatTheBlocks – Profitable Flashloans
Original Price: 197$
You Just Pay: 36$