Elliottwave – The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Description of The Wave Principle Applied
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 5 actionable wave patterns that are best suited for trading
- 10 questions you must ask yourself before you enter a position
- How to catch and ride trending price action The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
- How to forecast price targets
- What it means to make the market commit to you before you commit to the market
- How to formulate multiple trading plans when you have two conflicting but equally viable wave counts
- And perhaps most important: How to keep your analysis and emotion separate from the business of trading
- How to identify entry points, exit points and protective stops
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI’s premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets.
He also produces Trader’s Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods. In 2014, he achieved the title of a Chartered Market Technician, certifying his proficiency in multiple technical analysis tools. Subscribers and students always tell us how committed he is to empowering them to achieve trading success.
More courses from the same author: Elliottwave