Elliottwave – The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Description of The Wave Principle Applied
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 5 actionable wave patterns that are best suited for trading
- 10 questions you must ask yourself before you enter a position
- How to catch and ride trending price action The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
- How to forecast price targets
- What it means to make the market commit to you before you commit to the market
- How to formulate multiple trading plans when you have two conflicting but equally viable wave counts
- And perhaps most important: How to keep your analysis and emotion separate from the business of trading
- How to identify entry points, exit points and protective stops
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI’s premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets.
He also produces Trader’s Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods. In 2014, he achieved the title of a Chartered Market Technician, certifying his proficiency in multiple technical analysis tools. Subscribers and students always tell us how committed he is to empowering them to achieve trading success.
More courses from the same author: Elliottwave
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.