Description of Pro Trading Strategies
Get download Pro Trading Strategies:
- 36 Lectures of Condensed Content
- 15 Theoretical Lessons and 21 Practical Application Lessons.
- LIVE and HISTORICAL Trade Examples of the Methodology.
- Learn about Econophysics and Newtonian Physics Applied to Price Action.
- Master 5 Different Types of PITCHFORKS and 2 Types of Auxiliary Lines.
- Understand the Underlying Forces of ANY Market and ANY Timeframe.
- Discover How to Unveil the HIDDEN GEOMETRY OF THE MARKET Using Simple Highs and Lows and the Pitchfork.
- Become Aware of THE MOST PRECISE Entry and Exit Techniques You’ll Ever Find.
What will you learn in Pro Trading Strategies?
- Introduction to Econophysics
- Physics, The Mind and Market Prediction
- Price as a Moving Object & The Tools of the Trade
- Newton’s 1st Law and Market Trends
- Newton’s 2nd Law and Price Trajectory
- Newton’s 3rd Law and Symmetry
- Conservation Law and Potential Energy
- Trend Recognition (FFS)
- The Pitchfork
- Types of Pitchforks and Auxiliary Tools
- Frequency Lines (MMS)
- Frequency Shifting
- The Paradox of Meaningful Lines
- Reverse Engineering of Market Contexts and the Nudge Hypothesis.
- Dynamic Resolution and Price as a Moving Object
- Long Trade in the EURUSD H1 with Pendulum and Standard Pitchforks
- Short Trade in the AUDUSD H4 with a Standard Pitchfork
- Short Trade in the USDCAD M15 with a Simple Pitchfork
- Short Trade in the GBPUSD M30 with Simple Lines
- Long Trade in the CADJPY M15 with a Perfect Triple Intersection
- Short Trade in the EURJPY M30 with a Double Intersection
- Short Trade in the EURUSD M30 with Triple Intersectionality
- Long Trade in the USDJPY M15 with a Secondary Entry
- Short Trade in the USDCHF with Frequency Expansion
- Short Trade in the GBPAUD H1 with Opposing Pitchforks
- HISTORICAL Width Pitchfork Describing the EURUSD M30
- HISTORICAL Modified Pendulum and Edge Detection in the USDCHF H4
- HISTORICAL Perfect Market Angles in the AUDJPY H1
- HISTORICAL Modified Pitchfork in the GBPUSD H1
- HISTORICAL Hidden Symmetry and Double Line in the EURNOK M15
- HISTORICAL Frequency Shifting in the Weekly EURCAD
- HISTORICAL Frequency Along the Tail and Double Line in the EURGBP H1
- HISTORICAL Standard x Pendulum Pitchforks in the AUDUSD M15
- HISTORICAL Modified Pitchfork with Double Line in the USDJPY M30
- HISTORICAL Standard to Width Fork for Precision in the ZARJPY H1
- HISTORICAL Standard Pitchfork and Frequency Shift in the EURUSD M1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.