Description of Chart Pattern Profits
You are about to learn WHICH trades to take, WHEN to take them, and HOW to manage them.
This course is designed for students of all levels.
In this detailed training, I am going to teach you exactly how to recognize, set-up, enter and manage high-probability trades…one after another.
- No guessing
- No confusing and conflicting indicators
- Just 100% tactical focus
I will show you how to trade like a Wall Street insider and achieve consistency, no matter if the market goes up, down or sideways.
There IS a secret – specific, recurring, probable chart patterns.
This pattern-recognition analysis is based on over 25,000 hours of screen trading experience, You will learn all the tricks, from the role of randomness in the markets (that few traders recognize), to characteristic trend patterns, to specific price-action triggers that take the guesswork and stress out of consistent application.
I will teach you exactly how to manage all your trades. You will learn all the best ways to systematically analyze and implement, with ‘risk-based’ games, price-action, and intuitive trade management.
From lecture to lecture, I take you by the hand and show you how it’s done:
- How my structured trading approach protects you from serious loss
- How to read price action and gauge momentum
- How to calculate risk BEFORE you enter the market to size your positions and manage your account
- Why you need a tactical, systematic approach to trading the markets
And when I am finished, you will be able to:
- Know the preliminary risk amount on each and every trade
- Set up trades with limited risk and unlimited profit potential
- Avoid getting caught in a bear market
You will also receive this BONUS – Detailed logic and script definitions for use in:
- Broker Scanning Platforms
- Third-Party Software Tools
- Custom Algorithm Programming
This means you will be able to find new trading opportunities quickly. I am able to scan thousands of stocks and dozens of liquid Forex pairs in minutes to find the best trade candidates.
Based on 20 years of experience with real-world ‘in the trenches’ trading, you will be on your way to mastering the pattern recognition skills required to effectively trade the screen.
Why try to learn how to trade on your own?
Let a 20-year veteran of the trading game guide you step-by-step through the process.
CHART PATTERN PROFITS is a must-have for anyone who wants to achieve consistency in the financial markets.
What will you learn in Chart Pattern Profits?
- How To Trade The Most Probable Chart Patterns
- How To Spot The Lowest-Risk, Highest Probability Trades In Any Time Frame
- How To Profitably Trade Any Liquid Market That Can Be Charted
- Use Included Scan Logic To Program Scanners And Find New Opportunities
- How To Effectively Control Risk
- How To Use Script Logic To Program Custom Algorithms
- How To Analyze and Trade Tactically
About Frank Bunn
If you’re like most of the students I work with, you’ve taken countless courses about trading. And you still feel like you’re not making any progress.
That’s because knowledge about trading and strategies doesn’t always result in success; understanding a method or trading system doesn’t necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven’t learned how to trade — how to manage risk and random outcomes. And the thing is, that’s not your fault. Here’s why.
Most courses teach strategy, and little else. Strategy, however, is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses and training not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
I work with traders of all skill levels, and I respond to all curriculum-related questions promptly. If you’re are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
45,000 students in over 153 countries have already put themselves on the path to consistent profit.
More courses from the same author: Frank Bunn