In this course Dr. Gary will teach you the key indications of strength and weakness as seen in the price bars and volume. These are the specific signs of strengths (SOS) for buying and signs of weakness (SOW) for selling to look for in setting up trades, and are highly relevant in today’s volatile markets.
Here’s what you’ll get:
These SOS and SOW are drawn from the pioneering work of Richard Wyckoff with critical refinements by Tom Williams.
- Use SOS and SOW to understand and identify background conditions
- Use SOS and SOW to identify high quality trades
- Use SOS and SOW in day and swing trading
- Use SOS and SOW effectively without indicators
- Enhance the reliability of indicators (if used, e.g., MACD, RSI etc)
- Applicable to all actively traded markets: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, and FX
More courses from the same author: Gary Dayton