Description of CREDIT SPREAD SURGERY – Bear Call and Bull Put Mastery
CREDIT SPREAD SURGERY – ADVANCED CREDIT SPREADS
Consider this Option Trading Strategies course as “Advanced Credit Spreads”. Both these spreads are dissected to convey an advanced level of knowledge and skill in using these credit spreads. Everything on How to Trade Options from the ideal credit spread trade setup, trade management, adjustments and exit. You’re expected to know what a Bull Put and Bear call spread is.
If you have a regular job, then you need Option Trading Strategies that allow you to focus on your job, but yet create a somewhat stable and reliable income stream from your investments. In this course, we dig deep into credit spreads and understand why being an Option seller (risk defined of course – no naked selling) may not be that bad after all. We analyze Probability, Time decay and Volatility considerations and come up with some pretty good stuff on How to Trade Options.
These spreads form the foundation blocks of “Monthly Income” strategies. And not surprisingly, all advanced strategies like Iron Condors or Backspreads use some variation of the Bear Call or the Bull Put spreads. Anyone wanting to create a consistent monthly income of 2% to 5% will use these strategies as part of their “Income” portion of their portfolio.
What you will master:
- With Spreads, you can now be a seller of Options
- The meaning of “defined risk” Options investing
- Cutting-edge trade entry analysis
- Selection of the right expiry series
- Selection of the appropriate strike prices
- Volatility considerations
- Setting the optimal “width” of the Spread
- Set your monthly target that can still let you sleep at night
- Optimize Time decay, Probability and Premium collection variables
- Set “pain points”, and plan the exact nature of adjustments
- Setup trades that require little monitoring
- Why you can be wrong on direction and still make a profit
- Ideal strategies for losing positions
- How do you handle your position when your short strike prices are in danger
What will you learn in CREDIT SPREAD SURGERY – Bear Call and Bull Put Mastery?
- Mastery of Credit Spreads – the Bear Call and Bull Put spreads
- Learn to create monthly income strategies that consistently produce income
- Advanced adjustment strategies to manage credit spreads
- Master the art of adjusting credit spreads when they get into trouble
- Construct monthly income strategies for consistent returns
- Fine tune the art of picking the right strikes, expiry series and Volatility environment before placing a trade
Who is CREDIT SPREAD SURGERY – Bear Call and Bull Put Mastery for?
- Anyone that already understand what credit spreads are but are looking to take their skill to advanced levels
- Busy professionals who want to create monthly income strategies that require adjustments only once in a few days
- Anyone wanting to build long term income strategies
About Hari Swaminathan
Hari Swaminathan is the founder of OptionTiger, a cutting-edge Options mentoring company, and a full-circle educator in all areas of Financial Markets, Hari has developed several proprietary Intellectual Property “methods and approaches” around enhancing base case Options strategies (which favor the Market Makers) and turns that deficit into a massive EDGE on the trader’s side.
Hari has a Bachelors degree in Engineering from College of Engineering, Pune, India, and MBA’s from Columbia University in NYC and London Business School in London UK.
More courses from the same author: Hari Swaminathan