Investopedia Academy has partnered with Ian King to create Crypto Trading – an innovative course that teaches you the practical knowledge to establish yourself in the crypto market, and the strategies required to successfully trade cryptocurrencies, tokens and commodities.
At the end of this course you’ll be able :
- Assess the crypto assets markets with a better understanding of the motivations of buyers and sellers
- Decide which crypto asset investments are worthwhile
- Construct actionable trading ideas using technical analysis that improves their potential risk / reward ratio
- Adapt to changing crypto markets with the understanding that “every boom has its bust”, and how they can best capitalize on this pattern
- Develop their own unique process for becoming a better trader through trial and error
What Will You Learn?
- Stop focusing on the headlines and the supposed “future of crypto” and shift your focus to the money-making opportunities of individual cryptos
- Decipher varied applications of the blockchain within the retail and financial sector
- Prepare yourself for trading by setting up a wallet, selecting the right exchange and researching potential crypto investments
- Leverage technical analysis to spot short and long term crypto trends, and to mitigate market volatility and risk
- Develop entry and exit strategies and plans to stick with them, despite large intraday swings
- Trade on various crypto exchanges, with real time charting
Some related courses: Crypto Trading