Description of Forex Trading
The only forex training that you will ever need
“Trading forex can be low risk, easy to learn and does not have to use much of your time or cost a fortune to get involved in.” Jeff Fitzpatrick
This complete, stand-alone course is revolutionary it:
- Minimises the risks in trading.
- Takes trading down to a few minutes on a couple of days each month.
- Makes learning very easy.
- Minimises the cost of getting started.
How the course works
First you set up a free “demo” trading account allowing you as much practice as you want without risking a penny. You can practise until you have proven to yourself that you can trade successfully.
Through 22 short, punchy lectures you will quickly become familiar with trading terms. You will build a portfolio of proven strategies and tactics and will understand a professional trading platform that is also provided free of charge.
What will you learn in Forex Trading?
- Easily use the world’s No1 software to trade currency (forex) successfully.
- Reduce trading risks to an absolute minimum.
- Spend as little as an hour each week trading
Who is Forex Trading for?
- Students will need to invest at least $500 in their own trading account after training. This will remain theirs and can be withdrawn.
- You should be over 18 years old before taking this course and there is no upper age limit.
- Learning time is around 10 – 15 hours and trading will require upwards of one hour per week.
- Basic maths, english and computer skills are required.
More courses from the same author: Jeff Fitzpatrick