Jennifer Welsh – Money School Personal Finance Made Simple
Description of Money School Personal Finance Made Simple
Learn the system I used to pay off $30K in debt and start investing in the stock market.
- People work so hard to make money.
- Then they don’t take care of their money.
- Getting money is only your half-way point.
- Once you have it, you gotta put it to work for you.
- Most people will struggle with money their whole lives.
- They don’t pay attention to details.
- They earn & spend without planning.
- That kind of relationship with money makes life hard, no matter your income.
Getting organized is your key to financial security. Money School will get you organized so your money can start working for you!
You’ll learn these basics of money management:
- The week-by-week strategy I used to pay off my debt
- A simple, 4-step game plan to a proper budget
- My fool-proof strategy for mindful spending
- 3 critical components to setting up a savings plan
- One tried-and-true method to start investing in the stock market.
I share realistic tips for managing your money. And by the end of this short course, you’ll understand how debt, budgeting, spending, saving, and investing all work together (for you or against you).
What will you learn in Money School Personal Finance Made Simple?
Part 1: Course Intro
- Intro, objectives & outline
- Laying Your Foundation
Part 2: Debt
- What is debt?
- Why does it matter?
- A game plan for paying off debt
- Questions to consider before taking on new debt
Part 3: Budgeting
- The importance of budgeting
- How to create your budget
- How to track & analyze your progress
Part 4: Spending
- The Spending Mindset
- How to reduce spending
Part 5: Saving
- Why it matters
- The biggest mistake a saver can make
- Defining your savings buckets
Part 6: Investing
- Why is investing important?
- What is the stock market & what is a stock market index?
- The power of compounding returns
- Basic types of stock market investments
- Brokerage options
- A simple plan to start investing
Part 7: Your Homework
- Your money makeover action checklist.
About Jennifer Welsh
Hi, I’m Jennifer Welsh.
I bought my first stock in 2008. The market had crashed, and my dad, a broker at the time, encouraged me to start. “Everything’s on sale,” he said.
I loved picking stocks and watching them move. But I didn’t have a strategy, and I was terrible with money. So I ended up selling my stocks when I needed money.
Had I held on to those early investments, I’d be sitting on a pile of money today. But I wasn’t thinking long-term. I have a lot of regrets about that.
More courses from the same author: Jennifer Welsh
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.