Description of Crypto Swap Profits Mastermind
- A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
- Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
- The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
- Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
- Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.
What will you learn in Crypto Swap Profits Mastermind?
The AIA 2.0 video course (40+ hours of step-by-step training)
Broken into 6 easy-to-follow modules that take you step by literal step from absolute beginner to selling hundreds & thousands of books and audiobooks.
21 Done-For-You Templates & Resources
We created these templates for you to remove all the friction we possibly could so you can focus on making money as quickly as possible.
Admission to the exclusive AIA members’ only community
More courses from the same author: Joel Peterson