Step by step. Learn the tools to analyze charts and become an independent thinking trader!
This eBook picks you up from the complete beginning and guides you through all aspects of technical analysis. Learn how to analyze charts and create your own trading strategy.
Who is this eBook for?
- Everybody that is interested in trading and wants a comprehensive guide on how to start
- Trading enthusiasts that want to level up and enhance their trading skill level
- Traders that want to learn reliable tools to analyze charts independently
- Everybody that wants to take advantage of my 10+ years experience and gathered knowledge about technical analysis and trading
Who is this eBook not for?
- People who don’t want to learn the skill of technical analysis and just want to make money without any effort.
- People who’re looking for a “magic pill” for success without putting the work in.
What You’ll Learn In FX Trading Blueprint?
The eBook is divided into 5 parts, making a total of over 550 pages.
Part 1 – Theory
Picking you up from the complete start, we look at how the market works, check out the different components of a trade, what kind of traders exist, how to use different charting and trading platforms, and look at different broker types. Then we will go over to cover the following topics:
- Types of Analysis
- Types of Charts
- What is a “Trading Edge”?
- Horizontal Support & Resistance
- Psychological Numbers
- Alternative Support & Resistance
- Major and Minor S&R Levels
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Breakout, Fakeout & Retest
- Chart Patterns
- Technical Indicators such as MA, RSI, MACD, Fib, ATR, etc.
- Harmonic Price Patterns
- Supply & Demand
- Confluence Trading
- News Events
- Market Sentiment
- Trade Entry Techniques
- Trade Exit Techniques
- Trade Management Techniques
- Risk Management
- and much more!
Part 2 – Developing a Trading System & Plan
In this part, we will go over the difference between a trading strategy and a trading plan. We will check out my 10-step process on how to develop a trading strategy and how to build a trading plan around it in order to have great money management in place.
Part 3 – Backtesting
In this section, we will check out how to backtest a strategy. Backtesting is essential for success and every trader should do this before starting. I will guide you through my own backtesting routine and show you the free platforms you can use.
Part 4 – Trading Psychology
One of the most important things, after we have developed our trading strategy and have backtested it successfully, is psychology. In this part, I will guide you through the different mental obstacles every starting trader will encounter. Understand the psychology at work and how to reduce the risk of huge mistakes through my multiple years in the financial markets.
Part 5 – Live Trading
The step from demo trading to live trading is huge. With the final part, I will prepare you as good as possible for trading with real money and give you guidance for different upcoming situations. This is not where your education is ending, rather than just starting. The ultimate master is the market.
More courses from the same author: Joshua Hoerning
Please contact us to buy this course:
Joshua Hoerning – FX Trading Blueprint
Original Price: 53$
You Just Pay: 21$