Description of Learn To Fish Part III – How To Swing Trade for Consistent Gains
Swing Trade. Make Consistent Gains. Repeat
The markets can be volatile. The method in Learn To Fish Part III greatly reduces the risk that volatility creates to generating consistent wins by
- Introducing a clear, reliable and accessible method that anyone can understand and use
- Explaining how to filter through the universe of potential trades to get to the critical few that are in the best position to gain
- Providing a simple and proven method for combining technical analysis and fundamentals to ensure you are positioning your money at the right time, in the right place
- Giving a simplified but detailed system to manage risk, and maximize returns
- Explaining how limiting to a core rotation of stocks allows you to eliminate the noise of the market and facilitate better trading habits
- Generating two incomes out of one stock
Learning to trade for consistent, reliable, income is the best pathway to having the Financial Freedom to Live Anywhere, and Leave Anything.
What will you learn Learn To Fish Part III – How To Swing Trade for Consistent Gains?
- 111 Pages of Content that goes in depth into how anyone can swing trade successfully, and reliably
- Tackles both behavioral and risk management techniques to remove the biggest challenges you will face as a trader….your own controllable errors
- Builds on the methods introduced in Learn To Fish Part II and clearly illustrates how they can be adapted to Swing Trading reliably and consistently
- Packed with real world examples of real trades taken using the method to help show how to do the same yourself
- How to combine technical analysis with fundamentals and how that can provide an advantage
- How to find and sort through potential trade ideas to the critical few you will take
- How to generate multiple income streams from one stock
- Extensive section on how to manage risk that doesn’t just focus on tools, but entries/exits, paying too much, and how to manage risk intra-trade
- How to use risk management to increase your returns per trade
- How to turn a trade that continued dipping from red to green without tying up capital
- How to avoid creating capital traps
- How to use simple visual cues
- Step by step how to on making trades as visual as possible and how to eliminate the attention drain from alerts, distractions, hype, news cycles, and negativity
- How to have a simple, repeatable method, how to find the trades to apply that method, how to control your risk while in that trade, and how to manage it to maximize your returns by using the natural volatility to your advantage
Find out more Stock Trading courses
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.