It opens up a wide window of trading opportunities for traders that are able to understand it and apply it effectively, opportunities that are not visible on any other type of chart.
This course provides traders with an unmatched practical and insightful Market Profile Education. It includes a total of 16 Lessons (each lesson is an hour a total of 16 hours of instructions), 8 Quizzes, and 8 Training Activities.
Market Profile gives traders what Dr. Keppler calls “X-Ray Vision” into the market .
The valuable data and information provided by the profile was once only and exclusively available to floor traders and market makers. New technologies now place this vital information at the fingertips of any individual trader. Learning to use this valuable information provides individual traders with an incredible trading edge.
Market Profile actually makes it possible for individual traders to see market activity as it happens in real time. Traders are able to see exactly where prices are being accepted and where prices are in fact being rejected by the market. Market profile is a powerful, yet simple tool that helps traders to capture high probability trades and make the best trade management decisions. The real time information it provides makes it easy to let the winners run for maximum gains and immediately cut the losers short.
Market Profile allows traders to follow market developments as they happen.
Traders can learn to instantly and easily identify points of control, value areas in the market and market price extremes. Market profile allows traders to track volume and spot increases in volume activity as they occur. It keeps traders focused on the pulse of the market. Dr. Keppler has developed a unique strategy for tracking intraday value developments in the market as they occur.
Join us and learn how Market Profile Charts can dramatically improve trading performance. This course is designed and presented in a manner that simplifies the Market Profile graphic. It breaks down market development into basic elements, thus making it easy for beginners and new traders to understand and interpret market action. Market Profile, makes it possible for traders to immediately understand what is happening in the market as it happens.
This course will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Use one of the most powerful trading tools.
- Make trading decisions based on market value rather than false signals.
- Identify high probability trading opportunities.
- Understand how each day’s Market Profile Structure is built and traded.
- Interpret Time Price Opportunity (TPO) developments.
- Quickly read the market profile graph and identify market direction.
- Trade the different types of Price Developments in the market.
- Quickly identify trends and join them as soon as they begin.
- Identify “value areas “ on a composite profile.
- Accurately track value development intraday in realtime
- Identify whether sellers or buyers are in control.
- Integrate traditional technical analysis with market profile data.
- Market Profile calculates the Market Value Area for any time frame.
- Use Market Profile Techniques for Intraday and Swing Trading.
- Gain a clear understanding for why the market behaves the way it does.
- Learn to identify when prices are accepted or rejected by the market.
- Learn how valuable market profile information can be combined with traditional technical analysis for maximum gains.
What Will You Learn?
Market Profile Trading Strategies: Part I – Basics
- (1) Lesson 1: Introduction
- (2) Lesson 2: Market Profile Graphic
- (3) Lesson 3: Market Participant Behavior
- (4) Lesson 4: Time Frame and Trading Decisions
- (5) Lesson 5: Key Reference Lines
- (6) Lesson 6: Initiative Vs. Responsive Activity
- (7) Lesson 7: Weekly Profile
- (8) Lesson 8: Projecting The Day’s Range
- (9) Lesson 9: Trading the Open
- (10) Lesson 10: Market Control
- (11) Lesson 11: Market Profile Structures
- (12) Lesson 12: Transitions and Control
- (13) Lesson 13: Fractal Nature of the Market
- (14) Lesson 14: Technical Indicators & Profile Data
- (15) Lesson 15: Overnight Session
- (16) Lesson 16: Final Review
Market Profile Trading Strategies: Part II – Beyond The Basics
- (1) Lesson 01 – Introduction
- (2) Lesson 02 – Profile as a Trading Tool
- (3) Lesson 03 – Order Flow Tracking Using Footprint
- (4) Lesson 04 – Analyzing Volume Using Footprint
- (5) Lesson 05 – Footprint Bar Statistics
- (6) Lesson 06 – Trading the Open
- (7) Lesson 07 – Initial Balance Trading Strategies
- (8) Lesson 08 – Initial Balance Trading Strategies II
- (9) Lesson 09 – VWAP Trading
- (10) Lesson 10 – Overnight and Short Term Trading
- (11) Lesson 11 – Auction Market Opportunities
- (12) Lesson 12 – Three Essential Elements of Planning a Profile Trade
More courses from the same author: Trading