MoneyZG – Crypto Investor Course
Description of Crypto Investor Course
Crypto Investor Course
Learn how professionals trade and invest.
New content added over time [price will only go up].
Learn vital trading and investing lessons like:
- How to invest along the risk curve
- How to value assets
- How to analyse crypto projects
- The value of tokenomics
- How to use decentralised finance
- How to analyse on-chain data
- Full trading guidance from a pro
- How to use blockchain apps
- Full crypto wallet guidance
- How I build my crypto portfolio
- Course content is added over time. The price will go up as more content becomes available.
What will you learn in Crypto Investor Course?
- Crypto types: store of value
- Crypto types: smart contracts
- Crypto types: exchange tokens
- Crypto types: oracles
- Crypto types: payments
- Crypto types: stablecoins
- Crypto types: privacy coins
- Crypto types: meme coins
- Crypto types: wrapped tokens
- Crypto types: LP tokens
- Token standards explained [ERC-20]
- Staking your crypto
- The blockchain trilemma
- Don’t focus on TPS!!
- Bitcoin: The Asset Class
- Price vs market cap
- Coin vs token
- Pre-mine vs fair launch
- Circulating vs total supply
- Token burns
- Tokenomics research: ADA
- Tokenomics research: BTC
- What are “good tokenomics”?
- Valuing DAPP tokens
- Valuing tokens: important considerations
- What is on-chain analysis?
- How to use a blockchain explorer
- Top HODLers
- Staking rates
- Exchange flows
- Stablecoin ratios
- Funding rates
- HODL waves
- Hashrate, validators and nodes
- #1 MOST important on-chain data!
- Step 1: understand the market
- Step 2: understand the economics
- Step 3: going deep
- Step 4: keeping up to date
- Currency pairs: base vs quote
- Currency pairs: cross pairs
- Order book explained
- Maker vs taker explained
- Order types: market order
- Order types: limit order
- Order types: iceberg order
- Order types: stops [SL/TP]
- Candlestick charts explained
- Candlestick patterns: hammer
- Candlestick patterns: shooting star
- Candlestick patterns: bullish engulfing
- Candlestick patterns: bearish engulfing
- Chart patterns: double top
- Chart patterns: double bottom
- Trends: ascending wedge
- Trends: descending wedge
- Trends: higher highs
- Trends: lower lows
- Trends: support and resistance
- Trends: consolidation
- EASY way to read charts: moving averages
- How to draw trends lines
- Metrics: ATR
- Metrics: MACD
- Finding areas of value
- Key tips for trading with candles
- Day trading strategy: find the trend
- Day trading strategy: find the price action
- Day trading strategy: get your entry/exit
- Day trading strategy: managing your trade
- Trading bots: grid bot
- Tradings bots: spot/futures arbitrage
- Fungible vs non-fungible tokens
- NFT token standards
- How NFTs work
- The value proposition of NFTs
- How NFTs drop
- NFT buying guide
- BEWARE of these NFT pitfalls
- Crypto wallet basics
- Crypto wallet addresses
- Wallet security
- Hot wallets vs cold wallets
- Using MetaMask
- 3 ways to earn crypto passive income
- DeFi vs CeFi
- Here’s the DeFi platforms I use
- The yield curve and crypto
- How to calculate compound interest
- The REAL rate of return
- Getting EXTRA yields
- Lending: risks to know
- Borrowing part 1: collateral
- Borrowing part 2: Loan To Value
- Borrowing part 3: liquidation penalty
- DeXs explained
- DeXs: Order book vs AMM markets
- Liquidity pools explained
- DeX live training: how to swap & add liquidity
- Divergence loss could destroy your gains
- Divergence loss calculator & tips!!
- An intro to yield farming
- Growth vs value investing
- Which type of investor are you?
- Paying off debt vs investing
- 60/40 is dead
- Risk vs volatility
- Becoming diversified
- Standard deviation
- Sharpe ratio
- Bitcoin & Beta
- How to make subjective calls on risk
- My low risk crypto types
- My medium risk crypto types
- My high risk crypto types
- Dollar cost averaging
- Step 1: outcomes
- Step 2: asset allocation
- Step 3: sector allocation
- My portfolio
- Compounding: the KEY to building wealth!
- Why I consistently invest in growth
- Re-balancing a portfolio
- CONSUMER GUIDES
- Crypto.com Tax
- Risk Warning *MUST WATCH*
- Intro to Derivatives
- Options Basics
- Options: Calls vs Puts
- Options Premiums
- Valuing Options Premiums
- Call Option Example
- Put Option Example
- Long Call P&L
- Short Call P&L
- Long Put P&L
- Short Put P&L
- Covered Calls
- Writing Puts
- Options Recap
- Options Strategies: Intro
- Options Strategies: Long Calls
- Options Strategies: Naked Short Call
- Options Strategies: Covered Calls
- Options Strategies: Long Puts
- Options Strategies: Naked Short Puts
- Options Strategies: Protective Puts
- Options Strategies: Bull Call Spreads
- Options Strategies: Bear Put Spreads
- Options Strategies: Long Straddle
- Leverage & Margin Risk Warning *MUST WATCH*
- Crypto Margin Accounts
- Crypto Margin Calculation
- Using Crypto Margin Accounts
- Crypto Futures: Introduction
- Futures vs Spot Trading Screens
- What is Futures Funding?
- USD-Margined vs Coin-Margined Futures
- How Traders Use Leverage
- The Liquidation Calculation
- Order Types: Reduce Only
- Order Types: Post Only
- You MUST Use a TP/SL
- Stop Loss: Percent Strategy
- Stop Loss: Trailing SL Strategy
- Stop Loss: Support/Resistance Strategy
- Stop Loss: Moving Average Strategy
- Stop Loss: ATR Strategy
- Position Size Calculation
- Leverage & Liquidations
- How to Scale Positions
- Changing R
- Win Rates & KEY Data
UPDATES & RESEARCH
- Monolithic vs Modular Chains [March 2022]
- ETH Scaling Solutions [March 2022]
- Zero Knowledge Proofs [March 2022]
- Optimistic vs ZK Rollups [March 2022]
- STARK vs SNARK vs Plonk [March 2022]
- Starknet L2 Update [March 2022]
- Monolithic vs Modular Cont. [March 2022]
- State of the Market [March 2022]
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.