No BS Day Trading (US Markets Webinar 2016) + Starter Course
The next U.S. markets live webinar is scheduled to run from May 2nd through May 13th, 2016. If you would like to join, please send me an email through my contact page. I will then send you an invoice and all the links to download the starter videos. There is no registration link on my site. Due to the size of the files and the fact that I offer discounts for returning webinar customers as well as to people who have already purchased the intermediate course, this is the easiest way for me to manage the ordering process.
If you plan on attending the live sessions, you may register at any time and begin watching the starter videos. It takes quite a few hours to work through all the videos so I recommend signing up at least two weeks ahead of the live sessions. This allows for plenty of time to review the starter videos before the live sessions begin. The live sessions are recorded so you will still be able to watch them even if you are unable to attend.
This video gives a detailed overview of the webinar. It explains the format of the course, shows the prerecorded material which is included with the course and also shows a demonstration of how the live sessions work. If you are contemplating joining a webinar, please watch this video as it answers most of the frequently asked questions.
What Will You Learn?
- The No BS methodology – The core principles of scalping.
- Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
- Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
- Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
- Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
- Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
- Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
- Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
- Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
- Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
- Correlations – Are there any which work?
- Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
- Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
- Best of the Q&A sessions
Some related courses: Forex
There are no reviews yet.