Patrick Muke – Learn how to trade Volatility 75 Index Technical Analysis
Description of Learn how to trade Volatility 75 Index Technical Analysis
Do you want to start Trading indices & become a successful trader? If the answer is yes then you are on the right profile.
Are you among those who fear to trade Volatility 75 index because of its nature and volatility? Many are scared and afraid to trade this amazing instrument because it blows people’s accounts. This course will help you get rid of your fears and instill courage in you.
This course is about trading a synthetic index like the Volatility75 index. With it brings the approach on how to trade the market for vix75 and gives you an understanding of the nature of the instrument and its behavior.
You learn how the same principle of the market applies to all instruments but differ on how to approach and trade them because the nature of the instrument determines how to approach them.
- You will learn how to analyze the market and how to project its future movement beforehand.
- You are going to learn how you can make entries and exits on the market with accuracy.
- You will get a clear understanding of why the market behaves the way it does for vix75 and how to trade it.
- You will be able to distinguish a real move from the fake one.
- You will understand how liquidity is used to manipulate the market and how to know when this is about to happen beforehand this will help you prepare for the genuine move which others will get their accounts wiped from
What will you learn in Learn how to trade Volatility 75 Index Technical Analysis?
- Learn the approach to use when trading vix 75
- The nature of an instrument and how to trade it
- How to analyze and make entries and exits
- You will learn how the market is manipulated
Who this course is for?
- This course is for those interested in learning how to trade volatility index 75
- Anyone willing to embark on a new journey to learn new things
- One who is willing to have other avenues of making money
There are no reviews yet.