Take your first step to getting started with algorithmic trading and gaining essential skills required for different Quant trading desk roles. Learn the fundamentals of stock markets and how to retrieve financial market data. Create and backtest trading strategies such as day trading, event-driven, SARIMA, ARCH, GARCH, volatility and statistical arbitrage trading strategies. This bundle of courses is perfect for traders and quants who want to learn and use Python in trading.
- Start algorithmic trading in live markets. Get job-ready in a short time.
- Learn Python and use it to create trading strategies.
- Use quantitative techniques to analyse historical market data and identify trading opportunities.
- Strategy Paradigms: day trading, event-driven, ARIMA, ARCH, GARCH, volatility and statistical arbitrage trading strategies.
- Backtest calendar anomalies strategies in equity, fixed income and volatility markets.
- Convert your trading ideas into backtesting models to run over multiple data sets, implement best risk management practices and analyse the results.
- Automate trading strategies on the Interactive Brokers trading platform. Place orders, track the status of your orders and monitor portfolio position on a real-time basis.
What You’ll Learn In Algorithmic Trading for Beginners?
- What is Time Series?
- Simple and Cumulative Returns
- Log Returns
- Components of Time Series
- Linear Regression
- Types of Errors
- Goodness of Fit
- Multivariate Linear Regression
- Correlation Analysis
- Autocorrelation and Partial Autocorrelation
- Autoregressive Model
- Implement Autoregressive Model
- Moving Average Model
- ARIMA Model
- Live Trading on Blueshift
- Live Trading Template
- SARIMA Model
- Introduction to Volatility
- Stylised Facts and Importance of Volatility
- Capstone Project
- Future Enhancements
- Automate Trading Strategy Using IBridgePy
- Run Codes Locally on Your Machine
- Course Summary
More courses from the same author: Quantra
Please contact us to buy this course:
Quantra – Algorithmic Trading for Beginners
Original Price: 419$
You Just Pay: 168$