Trading in securities is a game of accurate forecasting. Technical analysis includes the study of price and volume data to forecast future prices. In this course, you will learn how to use technical indicators to generate trading signals, and identify trends in an asset’s price. You will implement indicators-based strategies, live trade them, and analyse their performance. Towards the end of this course, you can apply the learnings of this course by solving a real-world problem.
- Explain the variations of moving averages and create a strategy using multiple moving averages.
- Create a multi-indicator strategy & a multi-timeframe strategy and live trade the strategy.
- Describe the role of indicators such as ROC and RSI and use them to create a trading strategy.
- Explain volume indicators such as OBV, Chaikin A/D and Chaikin Oscillator and use them to create a trading strategy.
- Evaluate the performance of your strategy and manage the risk associated with it by using ATR-based stop-loss and take-profit.
- Explain the role of market breadth analysis and use it in a trading strategy using Mclellan and TRIN indicators.
- Create a customised filter for stocks meeting your requirement and create a dashboard to display technical indicator values on your preferred stock.
What You’ll Learn In Technical Indicators Strategies in Python?
- Principles of Technical Analysis
- Trend is your Friend
- Moving Average
- Trade Sheet
- Performance Analysis
- Transaction Costs and Slippage
- Live Trading on Blueshift
- Live Trading Template
- Weighted Moving Average
- Exponential Moving Average
- Multiple Moving Averages
- Intuition and Interpretation of RSI
- Properties and Practical Application of RSI
- Chaikin A/D
- Limitations of Chaikin A/D and On-Balance Volume
- Chaikin Oscillator
- Chaikin Oscillator Strategy
- Putting It All Together
- Multiple Timeframes
- Risk Management
- Market Breadth Analysis
- McClellan Indicator
- Application of McClellan Indicator
- Calculation of TRIN Indicator
- TRIN Indicator Based Strategy
- Creation of a Screener Using Technical Indicators
- Five Secrets of Successful Traders
- Capstone Project
- Run Codes Locally on Your Machine
- Live Trading on IBridgePy
More courses from the same author: Quantra
Please contact us to buy this course:
Quantra – Technical Indicators Strategies in Python
Original Price: 224$
You Just Pay: 90$