Looking to take your trading skills to the next level and compete with high-frequency traders? Our Medium Frequency Trading (MFT) course is the perfect opportunity to learn the ins and outs of this fast-paced trading style. In this course, you’ll discover the secrets of order flow analysis, understand the different types of orders, and learn to execute your MFT strategy. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and join the ranks of successful medium-frequency traders!
- Recall the differences between low-frequency trading, medium-frequency trading, and high-frequency trading.
- Explain the impact of HFT trading games on MFT traders, such as front-running, ticking, ratio trade, spoofing, hide and light, and stop-hunting.
- Utilize different types of orders, such as inter-market sweep orders(ISO), immediate or cancel(IOC), and Day ISO to execute trades.
- Calculate the order flow using the tick rule, quote rule, Lee-Ready algorithm, and BVC rule.
- Analyse tick data to develop MFT trading strategies
- Backtest and evaluate the effectiveness of MFT trading strategies
- Design new MFT trading strategies based on order flow analysis and tick data research.
What You’ll Learn In Trading in Milliseconds: MFT Strategies & Setup?
- Need and Challenges of MFT
- HFT Gaming
- Ticking Strategy
- Impact of Ticking Strategy
- Ratio Trade
- Other Ways HFT Wins
- Thin NBBO Liquidity
- An Overview of Types of Orders
- Immediate or Cancel Order
- Intermarket Sweep Order
- ISO and Flash Crashes
- Day ISO
- Dark Pools
- Physics of MFT
- Backtesting an MFT Strategy
- Historical Tick Data
- Order Flow Basics
- Calculate the Order Flow
- Quote Rule and Lee-Ready Algorithm for Order Flow
- Bulk Volume Classification
- Trade the Order Flow
- Capstone Project
- Paper and Live Trading
- Run Codes Locally on Your Machine
More courses from the same author: Quantra
Please contact us to buy this course:
Quantra – Trading in Milliseconds: MFT Strategies & Setup
Original Price: 449$
You Just Pay: 135$