Description of How to Write an Algorithmic Trading Program
This course teaches you to write multiple live, trading strategies and employ them on the live market. If you have ever wanted to do the kind of market trading like the “quants” on Wall Street, or use a computerized model for trading, you should take this course. You will learn the basic principles and tools for creating your own algorithms for trading markets right from your computer.
The course is structured in 12 video lectures/lessons in four sections for a total of an intensive 10 hours of lecture and demonstrations. You can expect to spend at least another 10 hours practicing the programming techniques.
What will you learn in How to Write an Algorithmic Trading Program?
- Over 24 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- write a historical data trading algorithm
- find and manage historical data
- write multiple live, trading strategies and employ them on the live market
Who is How to Write an Algorithmic Trading Program for?
- people with an analytical mind
- People with some introductory knowledge of programming
What are the requirements?
- students need a laptop, internet access and I will walk through every step of the process of program selection and downloading
More courses from the same author: Remington Sutton