Description of NASDAQ NYSE Trading Courses
The separate Forex Video Course includes:
All the different methods I use, the set ups, the stops, the position management and so on.
There are also detailed explanations of a couple of sessions of trading.
The methods do not include any complex technical analysis indicators which take up so much time on commercial FX courses.
They are simply the methods I use personally to make money FX trading and are easy to follow and straightforward.
What will you learn in NASDAQ NYSE Trading Courses?
- There are no complex technical analysis indicators. This course teaches exactly how I trade myself , using various methods and techniques.
- Risk and money management.
- How to prepare for the market and create a list of stocks likely to move profitably on the day before the market even opens.
- How to find more movers during the trading day.
- High probability patterns for all market types.
- Strict methodical rules for both entry and exit.
- How to read likely movement before it even happens.
- Rules for trading successfully.
- And a very great deal more.
About Richard Joyson
I’m Mr. Charts (Richard Joyson) and I made the much dreamed of transition from day job to intra day trader of US shares 16 years ago and have been coaching others how to do the same thing. I’m based near London but do travel to teach and lecture as well as having a distance learning video course. Many of the methods I use and teach can ALSO be used successfully on other trading instruments like, INDICES, FOREX, UK and other national stock markets.
More courses from the same author: Richard Joyson