Description of How to Scan Stocks & Build a Watch List
How to Scan Stocks & Build a Watch List. Learn How to Build Your Stocks Watchlist!
Learn how to build a watchlist so that you are watching the right stocks before you take a trade!
In this video course you will see exactly how I scan stock charts to build a watchlist so that suring the trading day, you don’t have to scan through thousands of charts or scramble for setups.
This course will show you the tools I use for scanning, the charting time frame that I use, how to eliminate messy charts from your watchlist, how I create automatic scans, and how to build my A and B list.
When you know how to setup your watchlist, you will save a great deal of time searching for setups.
What will you learn in How to Scan Stocks & Build a Watch List?
- The Software & Tools I Use to Scan Stocks
- The Important Features You Want From Any Scanning Software or Tool
- How to Setup Your Software So That It’s Easier For You To Create Scans
- What Charting Time Frame View You Should Look At While Doing The Scanning Process
- How to Create Automatic Scans so That You Don’t Have to Lift a Finger And The Scan Continues to Operate On Your Screen As Your are Working On Something Else
- How Long Should You Evaluate a Chart For, Before Moving On To The Next Chart
- What To Look For To Spot Messy Charts And How to Eliminate Them
- How to Build an A and B Watchlist That You Can Follow During The Trading Day
More courses from the same author: Rise2learn