Buying or selling an option comes with a price, referred to as the option’s premium. Understanding the way to value that premium is important for trading options, and basically rests on the probability that the proper or responsibility to buy or sell a stock will become profitable at expiration.
In order to trade profitably in the marketplace of options, people could distinctly recommend having a sophisticated trading method which can impartial or cancel out of the marketplace volatility; however, to parent all of that through one self could be very complicated. Therefore, to assist out buyers who presently are withinside the marketplace for trading options and struggling to produce a consistent flow of income, Rise2learn has established a trading course referred to as Options Mastery #5: Diagonals.
The trading course Options Mastery #5: Diagonals are appropriate for buyers of all intellect degrees with the quantity of knowledge ranging from fundamental to advanced.
What You’ll Learn In Options Mastery #5: Diagonals?
Introduction to the Diagonals Course
- Introduction to Trading Diagonals (9:45)
The Business of Trading Diagonals
- The Business of Trading Diagonals (18:25)
- Portfolio Breakdown How & Where Do Diagonals Fit into Your Portfolio 23:14
- A $20,000 Portfolio Example Using Diagonals (34:45)
Diagonals Basics & Construction
- How a Calendar is Similar to a Diagonal (12:07)
- Diagonals basics and How it is Constructed (26:47)
- Puts vs Calls Usng Diagonals ad Which is Better? (14:01)
- Variations of Different Diagonals Such as Single, Double, Short, Long, or More Skewed (24:43)
- Selling Diagonals vs Buying Diagonals and the Risks Involved (9:59)
- Understanding the Greeks When Trading Diagonals: Delta (19:58)
- Understanding the Greeks When Trading Diagonals: Delta Part 2 (9:19)
- Understanding the Greeks When Trading Diagonals: Gamma (12:32)
- Understanding the Greeks When Trading Diagonals: Theta (16:30)
- Understanding the Greeks When Trading Diagonals: Vega (28:58)
- Greeks – Overall Big Picture How They Work Together in a Diagonal Spread (21:09)
- Greeks Big Picture When Looking on Your Trade Screen (19:27)
Setting Up a Diagonal
- Delta Neutral Diagonal Setup (23:23)
- Are You Losing Money on Diagonals and Don’t Know Why (13:06)
- The Volatility Advantage to Trading Diagonals (28:57)
- Why Diagonals are Great Even if You Expect a Pull Back – Part 1 (10:34)
- Why Diagonals are Great Even if You Expect a Pull Back – Part 2 (3:22)
- Why Diagonals are Great Even if You Expect a Pull Back – Part 3 (7:52)
- Why Diagonals are the Most Flexible Strategy When It Comes to Options Trading (11:49)
- How to Create and Setup a Neutral Diagonal (27:22)
Trade Planning With Diagonals
- How Much Rotation Should You Give Your Diagonal? (16:37)
- Diagonal vs Vertical – Which One is Better? (24:45)
- Double Diagonals vs Iron Condor (6:40)
- Double Diagonal vs Iron Condor on Screen (8:45)
- How a Double Diagonal Setup Can Be Negative or Positive Vega (7:44)
- Finding Good Diagonal Trading Vehicles (15:25)
- Trading Diagonals on Cheap vs Expensive Stocks (15:26)
- Creating Hybrid Diagonals and Creative Diagonal Strategies (13:41)
- Starting a Diagonal Position When the Vix is Low (15:49)
- Starting a Diagonal Position When the Vix is High (19:01)
- When to Do Short Duration vs Long-Duration Diagonals (19:25)
- How Long Should You Hold on to Your Diagonal Trade (13:14)
- How to Plan and Create a Diagonal Trade (21:31)
- Managing and Adjusting a Diagonal Trade (Where Do You Make an Adjustment?) (11:34)
- Adjustment Ideas with Diagonals & How to Think About Adjustments (31:32)
- How to Think About Your Max Profit and Losses After Adjustments (19:22)
Strategy: Long Diagonal
- Strategy Idea: Long Diagonal for Your Long-Term Investment Portfolio (24:23)
- Setting Up a Long Portfolio Diagonal Spread on SBUX (23:28)
- Long Portfolio Diagonal on MCD (Without Protection) (26:32)
- Long Portfolio Diagonal on JPM (Without Protection) (31:39)
- Short Portfolio Diagonal on HD (24:46)
- Strategy Idea: Long Diagonal with Protection (24:15)
- Long Diagonal with Protection o the SPY During Bearish Markets (13:42)
Strategy: Double Diagonal
- Strategy Idea: Double Diagonal for Non-Directional Income (13:42)
- Double Diagonal Trade Example on Disney (DIS) (28:57)
- Double Diagonal Trade Example on RUT (42:02)
Strategy: Short-Term Diagonal
- Strategy Idea: Short-Term Diagonal for Protecting Your Portfolio (35:20)
- Short-Term Diagonal for Protecting Your Portfolio – SPY (1:07:39)
- Strategy Idea: Short Term Non-Directional Weekly Diagonal Trade (28:20)
- Short Term Non-Directional Weekly Diagonal – RUT (23:47)
- Final Words of Wisdom and Sign Out (7:08)
More courses from the same author: Rise2learn
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.