We’ve taken options education to a new level by creating the most complete online curriculum available, using a new platform that uses text, video, graphics, and quizzes to ensure that every student understands the learning module before moving to the next step.
What Will You Learn?
- This course leaves no stone unturned. You’ll walk away understanding every core piece of options trading.
- DEFINITIONS, QUIZES, VIDEOS, TESTS & CHARTS
- When we cover a topic, we do it exhaustively. We come at the material from a variety of angles to ensure you understand it 100%.
- A POWERFUL EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM
- A trading platform is a big deal. Your education platform should be too.
- BRYAN WIENER BY YOUR SIDE
- Lessons come straight from the master himself. He sticks with you each step of the way as you progress through the program.
- REAL EXAMPLES FROM EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
- Bryan uses the information he’s teaching every day in his trading and risk management. You can put this knowledge to use the day you learn it.
- 19500 – Number of hours Bryan has spent trading options
- 98 – Number of individual topics covered in this course
- 5 – Number of losing weeks in the last 104 weeks. = 95% win rate.
- INTRO TO OPTIONS MARKET – A Survey of the options market and what makes options so unique.
- INTRO TO OPTIONS BASICS – Need-to-know terms and functionality of options contracts.
- BLACK-SCHOLES MODEL – An introduction to the flagship option pricing model.
- CALLS – A closer look into this alternative to a long stock position.
- PUTS – An up-close perspective of the put option.
- SYNTHETICS – Discovering how calls and puts are interchangeable.
- SPREADS – Learn how to offset directional and premium risk.
- DIRECTIONAL STRATEGIES – Making money in bull or bear markets through pre-determined options plays.
- INCOME STRATEGIES – Developing methodologies to monetize your equity position through option plays.
- HEDGING STRATEGIES – Learning the options techniques to better manage your risk.
- VOLATILITY STRATEGIES – Generating revenue in both volatile and calm market conditions.
- ROLLING POSITIONS – Making money in bull or bear markets through pre-determined options plays.
- BONUS: OPTION GREEKS – A comprehensive explanation of the different variables that affect options prices.
More courses from the same author: SangLucci