This class consists of 8, 1 hour long sessions.
Managing Your Trades By The Greeks in 2016!
In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages his trades using The Greeks.
This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered.
What You’ll Learn In Manage By The Greeks 2016?
Class #1 With Dan: Foundation of Managing By The Greeks
- 0– Intro and information about this class and the Class Page.
- 4:55– Defining Concept Manage By The Greeks and how the various Greeks fit into this concept.
- 19:39– Questions about price movement and Volatility to ask that illustrate the concept of Manage by the Greeks.
- 21– Questions to ask about Deltas, Gammas, and Vega that illustrate how this concept of Manage by the weeks works in Practice?
- 21:55– Questions about the VIX you should ask as you Manage your trades by the Greeks?
- 23:10– Questions regarding potential losses you should ask yourself as you are Managing Trades By the Greeks?
- 25:50– Manage by the Greeks Essential Concepts
- 33:10– How to analyze Short Vega Trades like Iron Condors and Butterflies when VIX is 11-13?
- 40:20– How to analyze Short Vega Trades like Iron Condors and Butterflies when VIX is 14-17?
- 42:40– Manage by the Greeks Example using a Put Credit Spread in SPX as an Example.
- 49:05– Put Credit Spread Guidelines in SPX or RUT.
- 52:25– Fire Drill Analysis for Put Credit Spreads: How to do it?
- 1:03:05– Class Trade to illustrate Manage By the Greeks Concept
- 1:15:26– End
Class #2 with Mark Fenton: Calendars Spreads & The Greeks
- 2:00 –Introduction
- 8:00– Calendar spread overview of strategy
- 13:00– Best condition’s for entry with a Calendar spread
- 17:00– Fundamentals of trade entry
- 29:00– Graph examples of calendar spread trades and effects on the greeks
- 33:00– Trade execution techniques
- 40:00– Adjustment and trade repair
- 43:00– Trade exit perimeters and techniques
- 57:00– Live trade entry
- 57:00– To End Question and answer
Class #3 With Dan: Example of How to Manage a Trade By the Greeks
- 0– Introduction
- 1:05– Used Live Class Trade to give a thorough example of the Managing by the Greeks Concept. Dan used an at-the-money Broken Wing Butterfly trade he put on live to illustrate the concept of Managing by the Greeks. He spent the entire Class explaining in detail this very important risk management concept.
- 1:00:19– End
Class #4 With Dan: Credit Spreads (Manage By the Greeks)
- 0– Introduction and review of SPX Price Chart
- 7:10– Review of Live Class Trade from 1 week ago: Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. Also discussed adjustments.
- 22:55– Put Credit Spreads: Trade Example and Risk Management Guidelines. Dan also discussed hedging or insuring the Put Credit Spread.
- 1:07:25– End
Class #5 with Dan: Butterfly Trades (Manage by the Greeks): Part 1
- 0– Intro and Class Schedule next few weeks
- 9:30– Review Live Class Trade put on over a week ago: At-the-Money All Call Broken Wing Butterfly
- 22:30– 1 Day Live SPX Iron Butterfly in SPX!! Discussed putting this type of trade on every week.
- 30– All Call Butterfly 29-30 Day Duration (Balanced or symmetrical)
- 38:50– Iron Butterfly 29-30 Day Duration (Balanced or Symmetrical)
- 49:20– Trading Guidelines for All Call or Iron Butterflies (Balanced or Symmetrical)
- 56:20– Intro to Broken Wing Butterflies
Class #6 With Dan: Butterflies Part 2, Broken Wing Butterflies and Iron Condors
- 0– Introduction
- 1– a Look at SPX Price Chart
- 2:40– Balanced Butterfly All Calls
- 6:54– Guidelines for Balanced Butterfly and Risk Management
- 13:15– Unbalanced or Broken Wing at-the-money Butterfly (All Calls)
- 14:45– Review of Adjustments on Balanced Butterfly
- 18:53– Unbalanced or Broken Wing at-the-money Butterfly (All Calls)
- 24:05– Guidelines for Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterflies and Risk Management
- 32:50– Out-of-the -Money Put Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly
- 44:27– Guidelines and Risk Management for out-of-the-money Broken Wing Butterflies
- 46:15– Traditional Iron Condor and the Greeks
- 49:30– Equidistant Iron Condor and the Greeks
- 51:42– Class Live Trade for today
- 1:01– End
Class #7 with Dan: Manage by the Greeks – Iron Condors & Managing Multiple Positions in same underlying
- 0– Intro
- 1:55– Traditional Iron Condor
- 6:55– Traditional Iron Condor Guidelines and Risk Management
- 12:00– Equidistant Iron Condors
- 14:00– Equidistant Iron Condor Guidelines and risk management
- 18:30– unbalanced Iron Condor
- 25:45– Unbalanced Iron Condor Guidelines
- 29:35– Applying the “Pit Process” of Managing Trades by the Greeks. Dan illustrates the pit process by using a trade with multiple positions in the same vehicle.
- 1:04:15– Live class trade for today- Balanced Call Butterfly- Buy one 2135, sell two 2175, and buy one 2215. 9.50 debit, Dec 9 expiration
Class #8 with Dan: Cash Secured Puts & Wide Put Credit Spreads and Long Diagonals
- 0– Introduction
- 1:50– Cash Secured Put example in AMZN
- 4:13– Cash Secured Put alternative: Wide Put Credit Spread. Example in AMZN with Risk Management
- 25– Cash Secured Put Alternative Guidelines
- 28:30– SPX Cash Secured Put example
- 30:30– Wide Put Credit Spread SPX as alternative to Cash Secured Put.
- 39:45– Long Diagonal Strategy: Another cheaper alternative to an Cash Secured Put and Covered Write.
- 45:50– Long Diagonal Guidelines
- 49:55– Review of last weeks Live Class Trade
- 52:55– Live Class Trade for today with current market conditions? SPX Balanced Butterfly.
- 1:02:30 – Student Q and A: How I would use a Vertical Spread to reduce my deltas in an Iron Condor Trade?
- 1:09:28– End
Class #9 with Dan: Short Strangle alternatives, Back-spreads & 1 day Butterflies
- 0– Into
- 4:35– Short Strangle Alternative in SPX
- 24:25– Speculative Backspread in SPX
- 33:15– 1 Day Butterfly
- 40:53– End
More courses from the same author: Dan Sheridan
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.