5 Star Options Income Plan Basic Package Is A Simple Strategy for Consistent Weekly Income E-Learning Module
Discover How to Generate Steady Profits in a Volatile Market
What Will You Learn In 5 Star Options Income Plan Basic Package
- The Secret to Finding Trades in this Volatile Market: Discover how Danielle generates consistent income in whipsaw conditions.
- Danielle’s Top 20 List of Her Favorite Five Star charts: Get Danielle’s favorite list of tickers she trades over and over again.
- Discover Danielle’s 5-Star Put Credit Spread Formula: Learn exactly how, when and why to sell put credit spreads for consistent income.
- How to Safely Turn Wild Price Swings into Consistent Gains: Learn simple way to pocket solid weekly income with minimal risk.
- How to Adapt When Trends Change at the Speed of Twitter: And how to know exactly which strategy to use (and which to avoid).
- When to Go for Bigger Profits and When to Collect Cash Flow Instead: This ONE skill can help conquer FOMO and other costly trading mistakes.
- Rebuilding Your Account? These Setups Offer the ‘Best Bang for Your Buck’: They’re so simple they can work even if you’ve struggled with options until now.
- Precise Entries and Exits so You Don’t Get Shaken Out Too Soon: This is the key to profitable trade management in volatile conditions.
- How a Volatile Market Can Offer Rock Steady Gains: Even part-time traders can grow their accounts with this powerful strategy.
- Strategy Session: 3 hours and 50 minutes
- 3-Day Live Trading Sessions
About the Content Providers
About Danielle: Danielle Shay is the Director of Options at Simpler Trading. She is a strict technical analyst, with a strong emphasis in Fibonacci Analysis.
Her primary focus is on trend-following, directional strategies via options trading, though she covers stocks and ETFs as well. Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga.
You can find her daily in our trading room, sharing her analysis and trade ideas with our members.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading