Description of Dynamic Profit Targets
Precise Entries and Exits with No Guesswork E-Learning Module
Here What You’ll Get:
- John will teach traders how to pick precise entries and exits with no guesswork (Indicators sold separately)
- Dynamic Profit Targets How to Pick an Option Strategy to Match a Stock’s Specific Personality and Mood How to Find Powerful Multi-Timeframe Setups (With Only ONE Chart)
- Crystal Clear Entry Signals that Tell You in Advance How Big a Move to Expect Know When It’s Ok to ‘Chase’ Bigger Moves (and When to Stay Out of Nasty Traps)
- Identify Objective Exits Designed to Automatically Capture Max Profit Potential Know When to Jump on a Trend Pullback (and When to Expect a Reversal Instead)
- Instantly Know if a Setup is a Day Trade or a Swing Trade (Before Risking a Dime)
- Dynamic Profit Targets Discover How the New Multi-Cross Tool Can Trigger Precise Entries for Squeezes Learn John’s Step-by-Step Checklist for Multi-Cross Entries and Exits How to Predictably Grow a Smaller Account (Even if You’re Trading Part-Time)
- Dynamic Profit Targets Also included as special bonus: Options Bootcamp ($147 Value) Building a “Simpler” Options Foundation.
- We’re thrilled to bring you this 6-part web series designed to help build a “Simpler” foundation for traders of all levels. Led by Henry Gambell, Vice President and Lead Content Provider here at Simpler Trading.
What will you learn in Dynamic Profit Targets
- How to predict maximum profit on each trade.
- How to know exactly when to exit with maximum gains.
- How to catch the biggest turning points in real-time.
- Why ‘one size fits all exits’ can burn your account.
- How to get in earlier on explosive moves with confidence.
- The simple exit rule that can generate ‘easy money’.
- How to get rid of guesswork from entries and exits.
- If you were a business, this is how you would create cash flow and get paid
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side.
He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading