Description of Futures Freedom Plan
As the Director of Options at Simpler Trading Danielle Shay had only traded stock options before she discovered futures. Her goal was to learn a handful of high-probability
Trading futures allows greater leverage. With futures, small changes in the price can create an opportunity for rapid, substantial gains if you know how to limit your risk.As the Director of Options at Simpler Trading
Danielle Shay had only traded stock options before she discovered futures. Her goal was to learn a handful of high-probability setups.
Raghee Horner has traded futures for over 30 years and is a published Forex author. Raghee runs the Simpler Futures Gold Room and is the Managing Director of Futures at Simpler Trading.
Together they created the Futures Freedom Plan to teach a simple, beginner friendly plan for successfully trading futures.
In this popular course you’ll discover Danielle’s high-probability intraday setups and Raghee’s intraday and swing trading setups.
You’ll also get Raghee’s proprietary indicators that are designed to help traders of any skill level clearly see opportunities on any chart like a pro.
What is the Futures Freedom Plan?
Do you know how to take advantage of choppy markets where the Dow moves hundreds of points – sometimes within hours? Big, sudden market moves present opportunities for substantial profits.
Danielle and Raghee will teach you how to trade futures from square one in Futures Freedom Plan. They reveal reliable market patterns using free tools that all traders can use to quickly learn how to leverage the patterns for maximum gains.
Futures Freedom Plan is the blueprint for The How, The When, and The Why behind trading futures. You can learn to read the markets and how they move so you can recognize strong trends and when to exploit them.
Futures Freedom Plan reveals clear entry triggers to confidently find valid trade setups. This helps you avoid emotional trading while finding profit targets. You can let the market tell you when to get out with gains while limiting risk.
Futures Freedom Plan
Patterns are the key to futures trading for Danielle and Raghee. You’ll be able to learn patterns like “The Correction/Trend Continuation,” “The Shift,” and “The Choppy Market Fade.” Danielle and Raghee focus on how to recognize these patterns that reveal if you should follow the trend, brace for a reversal, or just stay out.
In addition, you’ll receive the Futures Freedom Plan step-by-step trade checklist with guidelines for any size account – small or large. You will also learn to use Raghee’s powerful tools – the ST_Darvas Box, GRaB Candles, 34 EMA Wave, and the ST_Propulsion indicator.
What will you learn in Futures Freedom Plan?
- Learn Futures 101 – The Blueprint: The How, The When and the Why behind Trading Futures. Learn to read the markets and how they move. Futures Freedom Plan
- Recommended futures broker (included Raghee and Danielle’s favorites)
- Step by step trade checklist (with guidelines specifically for smaller and larger accounts)
- Futures Freedom Plan basics cover Raghee and Danielle’s favorite contracts and WHEN to use them
- Recognizable Patterns – Proven District trading patterns. Use to BOTH swing and day trade futures (reliable for over 30 years). These include: ‘The Correction/Trend Continuation’ Pattern, ‘The Shift’ Pattern, and ‘The Choppy Market Fade’ Pattern.Futures Freedom Plan
- How to know when to trade strong trends (and when to exploit reversals in a range)
- Patterns are KEY – Knowing how to recognize if you should follow the trend, brace for a reversal, or just stay out. This is our focus!
- Clear entry triggers to find valid setups with confidence (and avoid emotional trading)
- Objective profit targets to let the market tell you when to get out with gains (and limit risk)
- Risk and reward parameters for how to rapidly grow a smaller AND large account (even if you can’t watch the market all day)
- Futures Freedom Plan
- How to use the Darvas, GRaB, Wave and Propulsion Indicators (provided with class)
More courses from the same author: Simpler Training