Simpler Trading – Momentum Crash Course
Description Momentum Crash Course
What: You will learn how the Coronavirus is impacting the World and how we need to recognize when the shift happens so we can stay on the right side of the markets. She will show you what does not work any longer and the tools and setups needed to pull money out of the markets during these critical times.
Precision trade timing with three trade setups will help protect your capital during the volatile times. You will learn what the key levels are and how an experienced trader identifies momentum and market feel.
The Momentum Crash Class:
- How to time your trades for maximum returns.
- Danielle includes her amazing watchlists, checklists, Flex and Swing Grids.
- Trade examples of how to increase your account by 117% in 3 months.
- Know what Danielle is looking for “After the Virus”.
- How to use market internals to time and manage your trades with.
- How to trade gaps to capture the big moves.
- Get ready to take advantage of volatility to generate profits from.
Asset Class/Markets: This comprehensive course covers a broad array of markets to trade in, the cash indexes, futures markets and fast hit and run options trades.
What will you learn in Momentum Crash Course
- Chapter 1: Corona Virus Bonus Trading 101, 1 session, 52 minutes
- Chapter 2: Futures Crash Course, 1 session, 42 minutes
- Chapter 3: After the Virus Bonus Edition, 1 session, 49 minutes
- Chapter 4: Momentum Crash Course, 7 sessions, 4 hours 35 minutes
- Chapter 5: 2 Days Live Trading Sessions with Danielle Shay
- 2 Days Elite Live Trading Sessions with Danielle Shay Gum and John Carter
- Bonus Fibonacci Price Tools Videos
Momentum Crash Course include:
- Momentum Crash Course Strategy
- Momentum Crash Course Recorded Live Trading
- TrendStrength Turbo Candles
- Coronavirus Trading 101
About the Content Providers
About Danielle: Danielle Shay is the Director of Options at Simpler Trading. She is a strict technical analyst, with a strong emphasis in Fibonacci Analysis. Her primary focus is on trend-following, directional strategies via options trading, though she covers stocks and ETFs as well.
Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga. You can find her daily in our trading room, sharing her analysis and trade ideas with our members.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading
There are no reviews yet.