Description of Navigating Volatile Markets
Simple Rules and Strategies for Thriving in the Current Conditions.
- Use Fundamentals & Technicals to find opportunity amidst confusion and uncertainty
- The specific steps and mindset to avoid the common “account killers” in volatile conditions
- The best types of “chop” to trade, and what chop can tell you about the markets
- The two simple indicators I use to define trending and non-trending markets
- Using my I.C.E. system to identify opportunities in any market and timeframe
About Simpler Trading
Simpler Trading has been known for its updated courses and training programs for traders at every trading level. A wide range of trading aspects is covered in the courses with the Simpler Trading team. You can learn trading techniques, strategies, trading psychology, useful tools, indicators, and so on through the Simpler Trading courses. In addition, the diversity of trading instruments is also found in the collection of intensive curriculums of Simpler Trading, such as futures, cryptocurrencies, stocks, options, index, ETFs, hedge funds, and so on.
One of the highlighted features of the Simpler Trading platform is access to live trading sessions with the professional traders, for hands – on experience. The instructors of Simpler Trading are all active traders who have years of trading experience and maintain the consistency of high profitability. You can learn from the top traders in the market, such as John Carter, David Starr, Danielle Shay, Alison Ostrander, Raghee Horner, Henry Gambell, and soon.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading