Description of ETF Master Class
Learn three simple strategies for low-cost trading
Have you ever wondered how to make astonishing gains with ETF options? For some traders, this is the secret weapon to their success.
In fact, most traders don’t know that they could get much more “bang for their buck” with ETF options. ETFs are ideal for traders with smaller accounts who want to target rapid gains without risking much capital.
Using simple and time-tested patterns can produce winning trades like this…
This is a method that worked well because of the formula used to set up the long entries. And the best part? Traders will only need to learn three basic strategies to get a better bang for their buck.
With the “ETF Master Class,” there’s no need for complicated explanations or big learning curves to understand ETFs.
Discover the ‘orthodox’ power of ETFs
In her 30+ years of trading, Raghee Horner, Managing Director of Futures at Simpler Trading, has found the most effective ways to trade. Not to mention, her astonishing returns with ETF options.
With her “ETF Master Class,” Raghee shares three of her favorite options strategies.
You’ll learn how Raghee exploits “cheap” ETF options using low-risk setups.
In ETF Master Class you’ll discover:
- Case Study: Raghee’s long call for $1,800 in DIA
- Simple steps to structuring trades better
- How to quickly identify relative outperformers (so you don’t miss out on the big moves)
- Decoding sector movement (and how they “dance” with each other)
- The secret to avoiding a beating when the market rolls over
- Case Study: Raghee’s shockingly inexpensive XLV trade
What you’ll learn in ETF Master Class:
Learn how Raghee uses sector rotation and indices to identify potential ETF and individual stock trade setups. Here’s a little secret behind her amazing results…
ETFs give traders amazing leverage with much less risk because they’re so much cheaper.
In the ETF Master Class Raghee’s unlocking her proven playbook. It’s designed to work for different trading styles because of how simple and powerful it is.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- 3 Simple To Use Options Strategies: To apply directly to ETFs on end-of-day time frames
- Raghee’s Favorite Sectors To Watch And Trade: To help you build your own watchlist to trade this strategy
- The Few Simple Steps To Structuring Trades Better: Which helps cut down pre-market research and gets you to focus on trading sooner
- How To Quickly Identify Relative Outperformers: So you don’t miss out on the big moves
- The Power To Use ETFs To Look Into Their Accompanying Stock: Once you know this, you can learn how to play BOTH at the same time
- Case Study: The low-cost, trend play in XLK (that moved over 10 points)
- Case Study: The inexpensive, long call in DIA (that made $1,800 in profit)
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading