Description of Recipes For Day Trading Futures
Simple Setups for Low-risk Futures Trading Profits ELearning Module. Earn daily profits using simple setups for low-risk futures trading.
Take your trading to the next level with our online trading courses, like Recipes for Day Trading Futures.
With over 200 years combined experience on our trading team, you’ll learn more than you ever expected, from successful trading strategies to trading psychology. At Simpler Trading, our trading education specializes in options, futures, and crypto trading.
Discover the time-tested strategies John Carter, Raghee Horner, and the Simpler Team use to identify high probability intraday Futures trades. You can possibly earn 1,000+ per day in Futures trading even if you are a beginner with a small account.
What you’ll learn in Recipes For Day Trading Futures
- Exploit some simple, high-probability setups the Simpler Team have refined for 20 years. Recipes for Day Trading Futures
- Crank out consistent weekly profits with five “tried and true” setups(Professional traders have exploited these patterns for decades because they repeat almost like clockwork. These little-known patterns may be all that you will ever need to trade full-time or part-time.)
- Understand market internal to find the best time to buy, sell or stay out
- Avoid problematic Futures markets using our simple checklist
- Leverage Futures price action as a leading indicator to predict major turning points in certain stocks and ETFs. Take full advantage of this secrete tell-tale sign to avoid getting blindsided by sudden reversals.
- Implement the “bread and butter” trade to achieve rapid account growth with limited risk
About the Content Providers:
About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side.
He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.
About Raghee: Our resident forex expert, with several books published on the topic, Raghee is highly skilled at trading futures, forex, and options. Raghee’s love for her work and enthusiasm for teaching others shines through when you listen to her in our Simpler Futures Gold Room.
Her combination of technical analysis and “big-picture” market psychology can teach you the futures and forex markets from top to bottom. Her passion began with futures trading and grew to forex out of her interest in macro analysis and trending markets. There is nothing she enjoys more than teaching her students how to ride the waves of those long term trends.
Raghee welcomes giving traders extra chat room time combined with an access to a wealth of educational content and daily videos. She prefers longer-term trades that last days or 1-3 weeks, averaging between 30-70% ROI. With Raghee’s trading style, you receive trade setups between 8-24 hours in advance of the trigger, allowing clients who don’t want to sit at the computer all day an excellent opportunity to enter swing trades. Her motto is, “The simpler I keep things, the better I play!”
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading