Get an Adaptive Momentum Edge With the HiLo Pro and TrendOscillator Pro Indicators
Get Sam’s new and improved “dynamic momentum” tools that let him turn $80k into $320k in only 12 months, for yearly gains of 300%. All traders need an indicator that works in trending and non-trending markets.
Until now, that wasn’t possible with traditional momentum tools. That’s why Sam spent years developing two simple tools that can instantly identify whether a chart is trending or non-trending at a glance.
This is a game-changer because now Sam always knows whether to take a trend or a range trade (or just stay out if there isn’t a strong signal).
Trading is like driving a car. How fast you drive depends on whether you’re on a curvy or straight road, right? It’s the same in the markets. When your trend indicators are aligned, it’s like the road is straight so you can drive faster.
However, when the market is choppy, it’s like a road with hairpin turns so you drive much more slowly.
That’s why the TrendOscillator Pro and the HiLo Pro Indicators work together to instantly tell you whether the road ahead is straight or winding.
Sam uses his “dynamic” momentum tools every day to identify the “best of the best” setups and pass on the rest. This creates back-to-back profit opportunities to “get in and cash out.”
Now, for the first time, new and seasoned traders alike can use Sam’s tools on any market or timeframe and adapt their trading style to the current trend conditions.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use the HiLo Pro and TrendOscillator Pro to instantly tell if a chart is trending
- How to identify “perfect” trends at a glance using “pure” momentum
- How to use TrendOscillator Pro divergence to anticipate trend changes on any chart
- The breakthrough momentum indicator that LEADS trend changes
- How to use the HiLo Pro indicator to trade “Smiles and Frowns”
- How to use the HiLo Pro indicator arrows to time trades in 3 simple steps
- Also included, these indicators are designed specifically to work together.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading