Description of Secrets To Trading Options On ETFs
Simpler Trading’s Secrets to Trading Options on ETFs course is a one-day theoretical workshop followed by three full days of actual trading online in which John will reveal his secrets to trading options on ETFs with participants.
An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is a form of instrument that tracks an index, sector, commodity, or other asset, but which may be acquired or sold on an exchange like a stock. There are a wide variety of options when it comes to ETF design, from tracking the price of a single commodity to tracking the price of a vast and diversified group of assets. Unlike ordinary mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) can be designed to follow several investing strategies.
What you will learn in Secrets To Trading Options On ETFs
- Got the theory down? Now learn how to pull the trigger in real time, without the benefits of hindsight, in the comfort of your own home or trading office
- The best daily and intraday scans in key ETFs, and how to choose which of these to swing and day trade
- How to position size correctly in real time for maximum profits in a small, medium, and large account
- How to set your risk controls to minimize potential loss
- How to conduct Intermarket analysis and why it’s crucial for trading ETFs Secrets To Trading Options On ETFs
- What to do when things go wrong – because there is always one day where they will
- How to go into each trading day with a proper mind sight to trade
- How to develop personal money management rules
- How to develop personal daily routines to maximize your trading time
- Three full days of live ETF options trading looking over John’s shoulder
- You will get an online recording the each day of the course, and DVDs of the course soon after
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading