Simpler Trading – The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class
Finally, a step-by-step training on Henry Gambell’s powerful Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy. This little-known strategy offers an almost unfair advantage over the traditional Butterfly setup. If you want high probability weekly options income with the potential for windfall gains, this strategy is designed to stack the odds way in your favor.
What Will You Learn?
For the first time, Henry reveals exactly how and when he uses the Unbalanced Butterfly…
In this Exclusive Training You’ll Discover:
- How the Unbalanced Butterfly rigs the odds in your favor so that you can profit even in a highly volatile market (Just like Henry’s recent winners in AMZN, GOOGL, and APPL during the largest single point drop in Dow history)
- How to trade Unbalanced Flys like ‘High Probability Lotto Ticket’ so that you lock in steady gains while potentially hitting home runs, too
- How to set up your position so that you start with a credit and then just scale out to lock in your gains (even when you’re dead wrong)
- How to exploit this strategy to win over and over again (it’s like having an ace up your sleeve!)
- How to actively trade Unbalanced Flys even if you can’t watch the market during the day (Potentially generate steady income almost on ‘autopilot’)
- Learn advanced ‘in the trenches’ secrets on how to maximize profits while minimizing risk (and rookie mistakes you can easily avoid when you follow my simple checklist)
Henry Gambell began his career as an IT professional with a passion for gambling, which by no accident landed him at John Carter’s door one fateful day in 2010. After observing his calm demeanor, John recognized the potential trader inside him. He decided to train Henry in his craft. Henry left his job and joined John in what was at the time, the beginnings of a business being run out of an apartment. They started the company that is now Simpler Trading, and Henry helped contribute to the second edition of Carter’s book, “Mastering the Trade.” Henry is now our Vice President and Lead Content Provider.
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading
There are no reviews yet.