PREDICT HIGH PROBABILITY TRADES WITH 3D TRADING
WITH JOHN CARTER, CAROLYN BORODEN, HENRY GAMBELL & DANIELLE SHAY
Totally new to Fibonacci? What is it? How does it work? In this 2 hour course is designed to take you from zero, to having a solid foundation with Fib by covering the essentials. In this starter course, Carolyn will guide you through steps of conducting Fibonacci Analysis to find precise, low-risk entries and exits.
You’ll gain an understanding of the basic elements of price analysis, Fibonacci extensions and projections, retracements levels and more. As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a 13 video library of how to use the Fibonacci Drawing Tools across various charting softwares (ThinkorSwim, TradeStation, eSignal, Ninja Trader, TradingView to name a few).
What is 3D trading? It combines three kinds of predictive Fibonacci tools: Time Cycles, Clusters, and Symmetry. When all three line up on certain dates, it becomes possible to make objective projections for high probabiltiy setups in advance.
What you’ll learn in Timing Mystery:
- FIVE HIGH PROBABILITY setups designed to turn every $1 risked into $5 (or more) with compound ‘3D’ Fibonacci timing tools
- Our quick and dirty way to find precise Fib levels, Fib clusters, symmetry, and precise timing – even if you’re new to Fibonacci tools
- How to exploit “magnetic” support and resistance levels to ride institutional order flow. This can be your secret weapon to avoid getting run over by the market
- Discover the highest probability way to generate consistent options income without watching the market all day. Just combine low-risk spreads with specific Fib levels
- How to enjoy tight stops with precise and trade entry triggers. Finally, know exactly when to get in with confidence (and when to bail with the smallest possible risk).
- Discover how we use our favorite Candlestick patterns with precise timing tools to take the guesswork out of entries, exits, stops, and profit targets
- How to use options with Fib timing tools to stack the odds of in your favor and limit risk (amazing way even newer traders can rapidly grow smaller accounts)
More courses from the same author: Simpler Trading