Gold offers the potential for rapid gains, but it can be treacherous if you’re caught on the wrong side. And gold is notorious for seducing traders into being passionate bulls or bears.
In this training, you will learn how to trade the major twists and turns in gold with precision. Now, we all know 2016 was a volatile year. Gold caught many traders off guard, but David Starr’s precise analysis allowed him to take a series of well-timed trades that he published in advance.
For example, he published a bullish outlook in February and bought at 1167 and exited in March at 1276. Of course, everyone wants to know David’s detailed map for 2017. And for the first time ever, David is teaming up with Neil Yeager to provide a comprehensive trading plan for day-traders, swing-traders, and position-traders.
Whether you trade stocks, futures, options, or ETF’s, you’ll be able to take advantage of the upcoming swings in gold if you’re prepared.
What You Will Learn?
- Why Gold Could Reach 1,500 in the Short Term (and then Reverse)
- Case Studies of David’s Precise Gold Setups in 2016…
- How to Use David’s Gold Roadmap to Trade Neil’s Setups…
- Trade Like a Hedge Fund (Only More Nimble)
- Get the Same Proven Tools & Chart Setups that David and Neil Use
More courses from the same author: Simplertrading