Description of Professional Swing Trading College
For each of the 45- to 75-minute sessions that Steven Primo conducts, he provides you with the following training and ongoing guidance. And don’t worry if you are busy and cannot make it to all of the sessions or if there is some topic that you want to review again. They will all be recorded and you will be able to watch them at a time that is convenient for you.
You’ll watch us trade.
- As you learn our methods, you will be able to monitor every trade that The CORE Methods told him to initiate to ensure that you understand how the rules should be implemented. Note that the main focus of this real money account trading is educational in nature and will be integrated into the course material throughout the entire 7 session period when these lessons were recorded.
Review the action and previous week’s trade signals.
- Once you begin learning the methods during the second session, you will be able to follow along as Steven Primo trades. With each session, he reviews the previous week’s action and goes over specific signals as needed.
- We will introduce each method by explaining what it does and how it works. Through chart examples, you’ll get a good feel for the kinds of signals each method generates.
- We’ll go over the performance of each method and give you an in-depth overview of each method’s winning percentages, profit factors, trade duration, trade frequency and performance in different market environments.
- There are a small number of rules for each method, and we will not only teach each of them to you, we will also explain the important role that each rule plays in potentially maximizing your profits.
What will you learn in Professional Swing Trading College
How the right business plan can help you become a more profitable trader.
- Some traders do not take the business of trading seriously and just focus on trading. They fall prey to the assumption that gross profits will take care of everything. But Steve will show you how this mentality can cut into your profits and the specific and immediate steps you can take to apply business principles to trading and maximize your returns.
How to construct an integrated business plan that is designed for traders.
- We will give you a ready-made and easily customizable business plan template and checklist that enables you to control every cost and in some cases eliminate the “edge-eaters” that impact your profitability such as brokerage commissions, bad fills, data feeds, office rent, software, taxes and hardware. You’ll also learn how much money is needed in order to get started and what you need to do to cover your living expenses.
Setting specific target-driven goals.
- Where do you want to be in your trading one year from now? Once your trading business is set up, you’ll be ready to take it to the next level and position yourself for steady growth of your trading business for years to come. And to ensure that you are capable of accomplishing this, we will work with you to set your specific goals and plan out how our 7 sessions together in this course can get you there.
Trading part-time vs trading full-time
- The CORE methods are structured so that they can be traded successfully part- or full-time. In this section, Steve will provide you with his own insights on how he made the transition from part- to full-time trader and money manager.
About Steven Primo
Steven Primo has been actively involved in trading the markets for over 37 years. His trading tenure began in 1977 when he was hired to work as a Floor Reporter, or “runner”, on the floor of the Pacific Stock Exchange.
Primo reached the pinnacle of his floor-trading career when he became a Stock Exchange Specialist for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jennrette. As a Specialist he was responsible for making markets in over 50 stocks, a position Primo held for 9 years. Primo left the Stock Exchange floor in 1994 to focus on managing money and to teach his own unique approach to trading the markets.
Scores of students, from beginner to advanced levels, have gone on to become successful traders after being introduced to Primo’s proprietary methods of trading.
More courses from the same author: Steven Primo