What is this course about?
This is a technical analysis course based on an advanced concept in technical analysis, popularly known as Elliott Wave Theory. Elliott wave theory was discovered in 1930s by Ralph Nelson Elliott and has survived the test of time. This is a complex tool within technical analysis, which can be difficult to understand initially, but once you start applying it you would be amazed with the insights for financial trading offered by this theory. The various financial trading examples shared with you as part of this course will convince you on this and demonstrate to you the power of technical analysis.
Why should you take this course?
This course will help you understand this advanced concept from technical analysis so that you can start applying it for short term trading or long term investing purposes or for any other financial trading. Throughout the course we share many examples from real life financial trading (many of them taken from our technical analysis research desk over years). These examples will demonstrate to you the practical applicability of all the concepts to different areas of financial trading.
As part of this course you will also learn the various technical analysis patterns associated with elliott wave theory. Some of these technical analysis patterns are complete financial trading systems in themselves that you can use instantly to trade profitably. Students who have some knowledge of classical technical analysis can also combine their knowledge with what they will learn in this course and can improve the accuracy of their trades substantially.
How is this course structured?
This course is structured into 4 sections:
- Introduction to wave theory: Where we introduce you to elliott wave theory
- Motive Waves: Where we explain the various patterns that represent trending markets
- Corrective Waves: Where we explain the various patterns associated with corrections
- Elliott Wave Rules & Guidelines: Where we explain the various rules & guidelines associated with elliott wave theory. These concepts will help you in correctly identify various patterns & set price targets for practical financial trading.
It is often said that Technical Analysis is useful only for short term trading. Nothing can be further from the truth. Advanced Technical Analysis concepts like elliott wave theory can be as effective for long term investing as it is for short term financial trading. The applicability of this advanced technical analysis tool across financial markets makes it one must have tool for all serious practitioners of technical analysis.
If you have some knowledge of technical analysis, this course will take your knowledge to a new level. If you are new to technical analysis then I believe this is best place to start your journey into technical analysis because you would have an open mind to advanced technical analysis concepts covered in this course that might be a bit hard to believe for more experienced technical analysis users. But don’t worry the examples in this course will leave no doubt as to the effectiveness of this advanced technical analysis concept.
What You’ll Learn In Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Theory for Financial Trading?
- Identify various technical analysis patterns associated with elliott wave theory
- Identify important turning points in the financial markets using advanced technical analysis
- Identify ready made trade setups for all time frames and asset classes
Who is Technical Analysis Elliott Wave Theory for Financial Trading for?
- Suitable for any one looking to trade financial markets using technical analysis
- Specially useful for individuals seeking to perform technical analysis for long term investi
- Students only need to be aware of basic terms related to financial markets like stocks, stock index, commodities etc.
- Some knowledge of technical analysis may be good though not necessary
- No specific software requirement, all you need is a decent internet connection to stream videos
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.