The Time Factor
Description of The Time Factor
Trading with Price
- Beautifully presented in a hardcover matte finish with glossy, ultra-premium magazine style pages, this 110 page hard copy of Trading with Price vol. 1 measures 29.7 x 21.0 cm and is your essential guide to forecast market prices.
- The Time Factor looks at the financial markets in a way you have never looked at them before. Find out why the Dow Jones is headed to 30,000 by subscribing, now! Your subscription will entitle you to receive the monthly report as well as exclusive regular updates on the United States, Australian and Indian equity markets as well as Gold, Precious Metals and currencies. We use our own proprietary indicators to identify the major time cycles dictating when stocks and commodities are likely to go higher or lower
Trading with Time
- The second but most prized instalment of the Time Factor course, this hardcover manual contains 83 pages of ultra-premium magazine style quality, and measures 29.7 x 21.0 cm. It will be your everlasting guide to the TIME FACTOR and mastering the markets
- Volume 2 of this course will absolutely blow your mind. Learn how to “time” a market and the techniques that can forecast bull market highs and bear market lows to the exact day. This volume is all about identifying “when” is the best time to buy or sell.
- Magnificently presented with easy to follow lessons and detailed coloured charts, you will learn how to forecast future market tops and bottoms years in advance with the Time Factor.
- We are certain that these techniques will work in any liquid market.
What will you learn in The Time Factor?
UNDERSTANDING THE TIME FACTOR
- How to identify repeating time frames within a market
- How the major time frames work in the market
- The key time frames ending the 20 year bear market in gold
- The time cycles calling the 2011 all-time high in gold
- Anniversary dates – trading to Time my own proprietary forecasting tool
- knowing when a trading to Time date will work
- how to calculate and divide a yearly cycle of time
- the highest probability time counts
- how to calculate calendar time into degrees (simply)
- the predictable yearly highs and lows in 2000 and 2001 (ASX 200)
- the repeating time counts in 2011 and 2012 (S&P500)
THE MASTER TIME FACTOR EXPLAINED SIMPLY
- the Gann Decade Cycle
- calculating a 10 year Road Map calendar
- The Great Master Time Cycle
- The 20 Year Master Time Cycle
- The fourth dimension using 20 year time cycles
- The simple way to use the 20 year Master Time Calculator
- How to use the Master Time Cycles to create a forecast
- Looking to the future what do the major time cycles tell us (in 2017)
THE BEST RULES FOR TRADING
- Trading psychology and risk management
- The five simple rules for risk management
- How to know when you are right
- The four simple change of trend indicators
THE BEST TRADING ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
- When to enter
- When to reduce your position
- Risk management
- Profit taking
- Additional profit taking levels
Find out more Stock Trading courses
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.